PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean discount

Levantar
10-13-2007, 08:30 PM
I was trying to purchase 3 tubs of Nitrean and the website was not giving me the 12 discount. It was only giving me a $9 discount. Is my information old? Are we only getting a $9 discount on 3 tubs now? Help please...thanks

chris mason
10-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Take a look on the Nitrean page: http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=1

The discount for 3 or more units is $3 per unit.

Chris

Levantar
10-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Get great savings on all of our products by taking advantage of our multiple unit discounts! By purchasing more than one of a given product you can save up to $12!

Example #1:

1 x Nitrean chocolate = $37.95
2 x Nitrean chocolate = $69.90 - Save $6
3 x Nitrean chocolate = $101.85 - Save $12 !!!

I was referring to this post by Daniel. Has the the discount has been changed to $9 for a 3 item purchase instead of $12? I know the price is different but has the discount also been lowered?

Thanks

MPB
10-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Wasn't nitrean something like $43 a few months ago? now it's $48

Damn I miss the good old days when nitreans were $35 each.
my budget is getting really tight...

Levantar
10-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Wasn't nitrean something like $43 a few months ago? now it's $48

Damn I miss the good old days when nitreans were $35 each.
my budget is getting really tight...

As you can see from my last post (which is a quote from Daniel) it used to be 37.95

chris mason
10-14-2007, 06:31 AM
Levanter, I am sorry you did not read some of the other threads which we have created which dealt with this concern.

Yes, the price of Nitrean has increased as has the price of every single protein powder on the market. Why? Well, the cost of raw milk proteins at a wholesale level has skyrocketed as of late. This is due primarily to dairy farmers experiencing a huge increase in the price of feed due to the fact that corn farmers can sell their wares to ethanol producers for a much higher profit.

By the way, all of this is why you are now seeing vegetable and other protein sources being touted as the "next big thing". Protein supplement companies are scrambling to find something they can buy cheap and sell for a bigger profit. They are thus re-creating the wheel by telling you that vegetable based proteins have superior amino acid profiles and such in an attempt to convince you that they are superior sources of protein. Please don't be suckered!

Anyway, we have increased the price of Nitrean ONLY as much as has been necessary. We have covered the increased cost of production.

For what it is, a blend of whey with isolate being the primary fraction, casein, and egg proteins, Nitrean is STILL the best protein deal on the market. A blend like Nitrean is proven to be superior to ANY whey only product. Nitrean costs significantly more to produce than just about any other protein product on the market. We price it with a low margin and we do so to create market penetration for our company.

So, if you want the best get Nitrean. You are getting the best product at a VERY aggressive price.

One last point, when you buy from AtLarge you are supporting Wannabebig.com. ALN pays for this site's existence. We pay the author of articles and for the cost of the server. We will also be paying for an upcoming major upgrade to the site (to the tune of several thousand dollars).

We appreciate your support and know that we are giving you the best for a very good price in return.

SW
10-14-2007, 10:33 AM
Chris is right about AtLarge's products being great (everything is overpriced now, like gas). I use a couple and like them a lot.
But the point I wanted to make was that since they're sister sites, one helps the other exist. So part of the reason I do buy from AtLarge is to support wbb.
There was a bit of member support for making this a paysite, and a way to sort of make this a reality without actually having to take that unpopular (for the most part) step is for those of us who use supplements is to order from AtLarge. If it supports wbb, why not?

Levantar
10-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Chris,
I have purchased from Atlarge 3 times in the last year in multiple units. No need to sell me on Nitrean. ok? I am already a believer.

What I asked about was the multiple unit discount. Is the website broken or has the multiple unit discount been changed from $12 to $9? The reason I know about this is because I am trying to place another order.

Thanks

chris mason
10-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Please keep in mind you are not the only one reading this thread, thus my comments on the quality of the product. :thumbup:

Ok, yes, the discount is $3 per jug for orders of 3 or more jugs.

Chris

Levantar
10-15-2007, 12:13 AM
ok no prob.....Nitrean sold itself to me on the flavor and nutritional values!