PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean and Opticean usage?

jlc
10-14-2007, 04:50 PM
First post and yes I'm a noob! Here is my deal, I don't want to get huge or anything.

I'm 6'6" @260 just like to try and be kind of tone and strong. I work insane hours (IT) and have a very busy life. I can and do work out with free weights 3 days a week for about 30 minutes. I know it isn't a lot but I do what I can.

Anyway,

Should I take opticen PWO on the 3 days and use Nitrean the other 4 days in the morning? I do it pretty well too with about 5 meals a day.

chris mason
10-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Yes, Opticen PWO and Nitrean for the balance of your protein supplementation. Thanks for your business!

Chris

jlc
10-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Thank you for your reply Chris. Should I use any other supplements? I was thinking of getting the Fat loss stack, would that benefit me if I wanted to loose some fat and tone up?

The Thermocin or Nitor worry me a little about getting to much heart work :)
I guess I would be able to get off the pot of coffee from the sounds of it.

Do you know if any of the products increase your IGF-1 counts?

Instead of the oatmeal/grapenuts and fruit in the morning, could I substitute Opticen for my break fest and have a shake of Nitrean at night before I go to bed or is that overkill?

Can you also explain the benefits of the multi-plus from getting over 100%RDA on:
Vitamin C 833%
Vitamin E 1333%
Thiamin 6666%
Riboflavin 5882%
Niacin 500%
Vitamin B6 5000%
Vitamin B12 1666%
Zinc 200%

From my understanding B* are water soluble so you just piss out what you don't use, is that correct and what about the others? Currently I take a GNC multi and it is also way past RDA too, so I'm just curious.

chris mason
10-15-2007, 05:34 PM
The RDA is for good health, not ergogenic benefit. Some vitamins and minerals taken in doses which are higher than the RDA have been demonstrated to provide an ergogenic benefit. In addition, intense physical exercise may increase our need for certain vitamins and minerals. Finally, a higher than RDA dose of certain vitamins and minerals is of benefit because individual need varies and the only way to assure sufficient intake is a catch-all higher dose.

The Fat Loss Stack would definitely be of benefit for the loss of body and increased tone if combined with a solid diet and training regimen. You would want to avoid coffee if taking either Thermocin of Nitor.

Opticen can be a solid meal substitute, yes.

Chris