PDA

View Full Version : Help Ordering

PhilsterT
10-21-2007, 01:29 PM
I have run into a rut, what can I do:

I have just moved into the dorms, and have decided to leave my credit card billing addresses as my home address because it is consistently the same--mainly because over breaks I won't miss a payment. But, online I can't send myself (to the dorm) my prodcut unless it's the same as my billing.

Is there a way around this?

Also, I have a coupon I got with my first purchase and I wrote it in comments, but should I write it in redeem?

chris mason
10-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Just tell us where you want the products sent in the "comments" section. Use the 2nd order discount code in the discount coupon code section during checkout.

Thanks for your business!

Chris

PhilsterT
10-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Why does my credit card keep getting declined?

By the way, this has been the most frustrating check-out of any online store I have ever used. I have spent 15 minutes and now am told that it doesn't accept my visa (and I guess credit cards are no good either). I checked my balance; I am fine.

chris mason
10-22-2007, 05:42 AM
Phister, I am not sure what your real name is. If you want to PM it to me I can check. I suspect the system thinks the billing address you have entered on your AtLarge account varies from that which is on file with the database it accesses. There may be some other unique glitch relative to the transaction of which I am not aware. If you prefer, give me a call at (434)882-1291 and I can take your order over the phone.

On a related note, I can assure you the system is working fine as we had a VERY busy weekend.

Chris