PDA

View Full Version : MonaVie

KingWilder
10-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Just curious if anyone has heard anything about MonaVie

here's a quick video about it...you can search google too for more info.

seems interesting, but I don't currently have the time to research this and look into it as much as I'd like

(video - sfw)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19298341

WILLGETNICE
11-03-2007, 08:14 AM
I've heard of it but I really don't know too much about it. People at my mom's work rave about it, it seems to have developed a huge following. I'm pretty skeptical about it, people claim it's some kind of "miracle drink" but I think it's the equivalent of people who drink protein shakes and don't work hard in the gym expecting to get huge muscles. Not to mention it's expensive as f@ck I think it's in the range of like $27 a bottle. Anyone else know anything about it or take it?

Bob
11-03-2007, 10:22 AM
$40 a bottle...
I've tried it last month... 2 different "distributors" gave me a bottle to try. Didn't work any magic for me... my wife said it made her feel better, but then she came down with a bad case of the hives.. there are a lot of funky Amazon fruits in there... not stuff we are used to up in the northern hemisphere..

SDS
11-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Why are all these 'miracle' fruits and foods only found in exotic lands, or remote locations? Why can't someone find something in middle America?

SDS
11-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Oh I see....it's a pyramid scheme business that sells fruit juice. Probably nothing special at all about it. Get yourself a juicer and spend $50 at Fresh Market and you'll probably get the same results.