PDA

View Full Version : ALN Appreciation Thread

-Superman-
10-23-2007, 11:08 AM
AtLargeNutrition has superior speed and service. I just got their multivitamins and fish oil from them in like 2-3 days. Also is the person that signs the box Chris Mason himself? That would be pretty cool.

:D

getb1g
10-23-2007, 04:36 PM
im pretty sure just about every post in this forum appreciates ALN

dscarth
10-23-2007, 07:36 PM
im pretty sure just about every post in this forum appreciates ALN

Amen to that. ALN sells fine stuff, I love the chocolate nitrean.

I've reccomended ALN to at least three friends so far that I know that lift, and all three are stubborn and stick with their junky protein. Ah well.

chris mason
10-23-2007, 08:22 PM
AtLargeNutrition has superior speed and service. I just got their multivitamins and fish oil from them in like 2-3 days. Also is the person that signs the box Chris Mason himself? That would be pretty cool.

:D

On a rare occassion, but not normally.

Thanks for the compliment!

Chris

chris mason
10-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Amen to that. ALN sells fine stuff, I love the chocolate nitrean.

I've reccomended ALN to at least three friends so far that I know that lift, and all three are stubborn and stick with their junky protein. Ah well.

Tell them Men's Health and Westside Barbell recommend us. That seems to motivate people to give us a try.

Thanks for your recommendation and your orders!

Chris

ray34iyf
10-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Totally agree. ALN is where it's at.

bjohnso
10-24-2007, 09:52 AM
I told a couple of my friends about Nitrean. They are sticking with their other stuff...for now.

chris mason
10-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks guys!

RedSpikeyThing
10-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Tell them Men's Health and Westside Barbell recommend us.

That's what got my Dad off my back for ordering "sketchy stuff of teh internets" :clap:

PS: Great products! Chocolate Maximus tastes like brownies and Strawberry Nitrean is possibly the greates thing EVER. Is Strawberry Maximus ever going to happen?

Jinkies
10-24-2007, 08:24 PM
I respect ALN for the fact that the owner/operator actually uses the products and doesn't just sit behind a desk and try to push his merchandise. Its like the whole Weider deal I never understood why he never attempted to build a physique himself.

chris mason
10-24-2007, 09:19 PM
That's what got my Dad off my back for ordering "sketchy stuff of teh internets" :clap:

PS: Great products! Chocolate Maximus tastes like brownies and Strawberry Nitrean is possibly the greates thing EVER. Is Strawberry Maximus ever going to happen?

Lol, excellent!

I think we will add a strawberry MAXIMUS soon.