PDA

View Full Version : Losing appetite... what is going on?

Eric Cartman
10-23-2007, 11:22 PM
As some of you know, I've been on a cut for about 2 months... something really weird is happening to me, as I began to cut calories, I began to eat less and less, which is natural... but as I've continued my cut I've lost my appetite completely..

Today I woke up at 10 am and didn't eat my first meal until about 2 pm.. I wasn't hungry, and had plenty of energy without eating... I wasn't hungry again until about 10 pm, but still was able to do lots of walking and chores and activities... at 10 pm I ate about 600 calories..

So for the day I ate about 900 calories total...

This is weird... what is going on here?

EC

dscarth
10-23-2007, 11:56 PM
I've been eating less on my cut than I did before, but hey it works to my advanage. Maybe its part psychological too, like, you subconsciously don't want to eat so you're making yourself not hungry.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
10-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Eat even if you don't want to on your cut. I don't really see the problem here. Don't be a lazy ass and not eat.

As for your lack of appetite, it's been two months. Perhaps your digestive system is getting used to eating less and less. But don't be a lazy ass and screw up your diet because you're "not hungry". There's no excuse for that.

RedSpikeyThing
10-24-2007, 08:57 AM
I get that way as well. The more I eat, the hungrier I get. The less I eat, the less hungry I get. It doesn't really make sense, but as Scarz said don't **** up your diet because you don't wanna eat.