PDA

View Full Version : Looks like bear was right, recomposition works

Fuzzy
10-24-2007, 06:28 AM
Well, I tried going on a full cut but between training 6+ times a week, school and good ol' teenage 'activities' I began losing strength.

So I took bears advice and have been aiming at staying the same bodyweight and getting stronger.

Been working real nice so far.

Bodyweight is consistently between 225 and 230 everyday, yet, legs are getting bigger, squats are getting heavier, and the gut is retreating!!!

Pretty slow, but its working because I can still eat enough to get stronger.

As for diet, still eating alot, but real clean

7am, 4-6 whole boiled eggs, or fried in olive oil with a few cups of skim milk ad some fruit
11am, 300 grams of chicken or tuna with salad and lots n lots of olive oil
1pm, 400-500 grams of chicken or tuna (maybe beef) with salad and olive oil
330 (pre training) a few sips of gatorade and maybe a meusli bar or something
7pm, pound of STEEAAAK, mmmm....

Been working a treat, big filling regular meals, little carbs and they are only eaten were I need them, I have halved my intake and been ale to maintain weight for a few months.

This coupled with alot more cardio work has had me feeling even more fresh and energetic since I stopped rowing 7 months ago.

Recomp works!

Herandi
10-26-2007, 05:53 PM
nice job fuzzy! steak is teh bomb...

1ManRiot
10-27-2007, 05:48 PM
7am, 4-6 whole boiled eggs, or fried in olive oil with a few cups of skim milk ad some fruit
11am, 300 grams of chicken or tuna with salad and lots n lots of olive oil
1pm, 400-500 grams of chicken or tuna (maybe beef) with salad and olive oil
330 (pre training) a few sips of gatorade and maybe a meusli bar or something
7pm, pound of STEEAAAK, mmmm....
Thats very low on carbs and food, especially for your stats. Fair enough if its worked for you.

shansen008
10-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Thats very low on carbs and food, especially for your stats. Fair enough if its worked for you.

I dunno, with all the meat and olive oil, im sure hes gettin plenty of calories to sustain his activity level.

Just be sure to get in some dietary fiber......