PDA

View Full Version : Can Dieting cause mood swings?

conroy1011
10-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Right now me and a friend are both trying to diet to get in better shape and lose body fat we've had over the years, we both lift quite a bit and atm we are both taking dietary supplements. Atro-phex for me and Hydroxycut for him, and recently ive been noticing that some of the smallest things can get me really really pissed off and i just wanna start throwing crap, could this be because of the supplements or just our body reacting to the different types of food I'm putting in because for some of the things i was addicted to like soda i didnt try to gradually quit i just stopped drinking it all together a long with some other things, any advice? thanks

FighterInSnatch
10-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Yes.

Especially if you're cutting carbs.

Good luck,
Ryan

Edit: And sex drive :french:

FighterInSnatch
10-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Right now me and a friend are both trying to diet to get in better shape and lose body fat we've had over the years, we both lift quite a bit and atm we are both taking dietary supplements. Atro-phex for me and Hydroxycut for him, and recently ive been noticing that some of the smallest things can get me really really pissed off and i just wanna start throwing crap, could this be because of the supplements or just our body reacting to the different types of food I'm putting in because for some of the things i was addicted to like soda i didnt try to gradually quit i just stopped drinking it all together a long with some other things, any advice? thanks

lol I did'nt read the thread before I posted.

As far as supplements the only thing I can think of that would alter your mood would be caffeine. Other than that its all in your head. You just think you're tough. lol

conroy1011
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
lol i have been cutting a lot of carbs and maybe I am thinking im tougher or something but like 2 nights ago my mom was giving me crap about random things and i really wanted to just start cursing at her cuz she was agravating the crap out of me. lol maybe i need to get into a fight in school and get a reality check that im not THAT tough

eps
10-25-2007, 02:58 PM
haha, I end up writing a stickie note next to the monitor to remind me that I'm cutting whenever my mood swings kick in

VikingWarlord
10-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Cutting makes life suck. 6 weeks into my latest one and I'm either going to kill a coworker or myself. At this point, it doesn't really matter which.

conroy1011
10-25-2007, 07:50 PM
lol I hear ya man, I usually keep my temper in but i just cant stop thinking about me freaking out on people like its gonna happen sooner or later, and if i keep holding it in I think something bad is gonna happen. So for my sake Ima go out into the forest and start trying to kill a tree with my bare hands, keep you posted on how far i get :bash:

WORLD
10-25-2007, 07:53 PM
When I'm really hungry, even while bulking, I get so angry. I get headaches and irritated at every little thing. Get in my way and I'll eat your arm.

conroy1011
10-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Where I live its so hard for me to cut because i live in the middle of no where and all the closest places are in town and those are only restaurants, so those are the local hang outs for most of the kids in school if i wanna go to a dam walmart or something its like a 25 min drive, my problem is eating tidbits of random things because there just gonna keep adding up and adding up

Bikkstah
10-25-2007, 08:07 PM
Yes. My roommate is a bodybuilder and is on a bulk. Watching him eat tons of PB, waffles, other delicious stuff makes me crazy.

arnoldsclone
10-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Yes. My roommate is a bodybuilder and is on a bulk. Watching him eat tons of PB, waffles, other delicious stuff makes me crazy.

I'm a bit a prick on my cut i guess lol! I Get angry for what seems no reason and then remember damn my stomache wants the foodses!