PDA

View Full Version : nitrean + milk + cereal?

dscarth
10-24-2007, 10:10 PM
I still have some sample of the strawberry nitrean I recieved with my last order. I tried it in milk by itself and i found the taste... not... right, so the rest has been sitting until I could figure out what to do with it. I like eating cereal in the mornings if I dont have time to make anything.

So I got to thinking, I wonder if i mix it in milk, then pour it over cereal, it would make a high protein cereal :) (yeah yeah some people don't mix protein and carbs and fat and all this fancy stuff, but I have no problem controlling my hunger so I don't care). Okay soo....

Strawberry Nitrean + 1.5c Milk + Special K Fruit & Yogurt ... umm ... well. Not that great. I figured the strawberry would work with the berries... not as much as you might hope. I forced myself to finish it.

Chocolate nitrean tastes pretty good to me though... maybe that in cocoa krispies? Cocoa puffs?

Anyone else ever try something like this?

:thumbup:

ray34iyf
10-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah. You want to try something amazing? Mix 1.5 cup regular oats +h20(cook on high for 2 minutes) w/2tbsp peanut, 3 scoops vanilla Nitrean, and two packets splenda. The only thing that stopped me from eating till I chucked was the fact that I'd be turned into a bifuel producer.

Indifference
10-25-2007, 02:38 PM
I personally find my strawberry nitrean to taste identical to the "Oops all berries!" captain crunch cereal.

its delicious.

drag
12-02-2007, 09:42 AM
weight gainer with half a box of mini-wheats