PDA

View Full Version : Naked?

Giovanna360
10-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Iv been drinking this Naked Protein drink like crack lately. Its kind of expensive but claims to have 38 grams of whey and soy protein per little bottle. Is this stuff an alright source? Its easy as hell to drink and has a ***** ton of fruit in it.

Keith
10-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Never heard of it, but doesn't sound too good considering it contains soy protein. What is 'kind of expensive'? Just get some cheap, good ol' whey from whoever.

UCSBBodybuild
11-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Iv been drinking this Naked Protein drink like crack lately. Its kind of expensive but claims to have 38 grams of whey and soy protein per little bottle. Is this stuff an alright source? Its easy as hell to drink and has a ***** ton of fruit in it.

They are tasty...with lots of vitamins and protein, but don't they also have a lot of sugar?

RhodeHouse
11-04-2007, 08:04 AM
You got me all excited with the naked subject. I thought it was a picture of me or a hot girl.

krboyd7
11-04-2007, 08:27 AM
You can get whey at a decent price,so just go with that!.. i would advise you stick to choc flavour its always a safe bet.
Dont worry about the brand,just drink it,eat and lift,get some rest and do it all again.

mikey4402
11-04-2007, 10:01 AM
im guessing your buying them in your college stores. I used to drink them all the time, when i lived in the dorms, they taste good a lot of sugar if i recall.

I liked the blue ones i think it was bananna and strawberry or something good stuff. I liked the green machine too

I wouldnt rely on them for your protien sources. but they are so good i used them for breakfest or with a snack.

Did i mention they tasted good?

Steve24
11-04-2007, 10:33 AM
I wouldnt rely on it either for your daily protein intake, but oh they taste so damn good! most of that sugar too comes from the fruit not necessarily additives

Unholy
11-04-2007, 10:37 AM
They have them on Campus here too, mad expensive but tasty.

Unreal
11-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Way expensive and loaded with sugar, but tasty. Could be a good PWO drink but I rather save money and spend it on something better.

tigo
11-05-2007, 05:11 AM
is this the one with green machine? if it is they taste awesome !

Giovanna360
11-05-2007, 11:18 AM
yea the reason i asked is because while it might ACTUALLY cost a lot of money, it doesn't cose ME anything lol. gets billed home to mom and dad. It says 38 grams of pro per bottle and a lot of nutrients from fruit. on the ingredients, whey is listed first and then soy protein so there is both. is it ok to drink one of these a day? i drink them usually during my second class (as were allowed to drink anything but not eat in class)

Nosaj
11-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Alright source for what? You haven't stated any goals. It has protein, protein is good, what exactly is your question? Do you even have a planned diet? If not, why are you worrying about one ingredient of what you eat?

arnoldsclone
11-06-2007, 02:32 PM
yea the reason i asked is because while it might ACTUALLY cost a lot of money, it doesn't cose ME anything lol. gets billed home to mom and dad. It says 38 grams of pro per bottle and a lot of nutrients from fruit. on the ingredients, whey is listed first and then soy protein so there is both. is it ok to drink one of these a day? i drink them usually during my second class (as were allowed to drink anything but not eat in class)

these are pretty good in my opinion, thay have whole fruit in them so that's where the sugars come from so they aren't too bad, they have fibre, and the protein comes from 2 sources so i like it. it has a good balance of carbs to protein too, i just drank one last night. keep drinking them, i would have 1 before i workout and 1 after.....

Giovanna360
11-07-2007, 12:08 PM
these are pretty good in my opinion, thay have whole fruit in them so that's where the sugars come from so they aren't too bad, they have fibre, and the protein comes from 2 sources so i like it. it has a good balance of carbs to protein too, i just drank one last night. keep drinking them, i would have 1 before i workout and 1 after.....

Ok thats what I wanted to hear.

Alright source for what? You haven't stated any goals. It has protein, protein is good, what exactly is your question? Do you even have a planned diet? If not, why are you worrying about one ingredient of what you eat?

I am bulking. I do not have a "planned diet" I don't have the time to be on a planned diet. I just eat as often, as much, and as healthy as I can.