PDA

View Full Version : Animalbolics diet journal

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-09-2002, 10:28 PM
ok heres my attempt at the journal, this weekend i kinda strayed from the diet i got all this good food around here so i ate it up hehehe. its easier for me to do diets during the workweek because im on more of a scedule and alot busier and its just more structured. i will start back up on monday

training will be 2 hours a day everyday fullbody one light day 10-15 reps one heavy day3-6reps and sometimes super light days 15-20reps

sleep will be around 7 hours a night plus or minus we shall see

diet will be

wake7 am

no food

10 am
sip on some protien 20grams

1pm
tuna 30 grams protien 5 grams of flax

2 pm
orange or apple

3pm
sip on some protien 20 grams

5:30 pm pre workout
oatmeal 30 grams carbs and protien powder 20 grams

8or8:30 post workout
1/4 box of sugary cereal 100 carbs 10 fats
60 grams protien powder 50 grams dextrose

9or 9:30post workout2nd meal
50 grams protien powder30 grams dextrose

10pm
20 grams protien

11:30
20 grams of protien 5 grams of flax

i did this for a couple days last week i was droppin fat wicked fast, the only reasin why i strayed from the diet is cause my grandmother made these asskickin cakes from helllllll yuuuuummmmmmmmmm. if its made from grandma the diet can kiss my ass. this diet is so cool and it works and its not strict i look foward to posting pics in about 2 sundays from now with nice defined sixer

MonStar1023
03-09-2002, 10:29 PM
Good luck!

:thumbup::thumbup:

EMan
03-09-2002, 11:40 PM
Looking forward to seeing the results... keep us posted as I may wanna try this diet myself.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-10-2002, 08:51 AM
im gonna take a day off from training today. i havent taken a day off in about 3 weeks or more of 7 days a week training! its not because i think im over training im still making good progress in lifts always goin up in lifts but verry slowly. i think it may help my body recover.

i ate a TON of food yesterday probably too much fat and too many carbs i look fatter today and i look like im holdin alot of water. hopefully eating superclean all day today will shed off what i ate from last night, its about 11 am i havent eatin anything except some diet coke no protien or anything, im not even hungrey from all the stuff i ate last night i may have some tuna around 12 or 1. ill have about 2 oranges today thats it for the carbs and 10 grams of flax and about 10 grams of fat from protien powders

so just tuna and protien powders and 2 oranges today

grand total

245 protien(protienpowder,tuna)
60 carbs (proteinpowder,oranges)
20 fats(protienpowder,flax)

oh and i forgot to add im taking about 20-25 grams of glutamine a day

MonStar1023
03-10-2002, 08:53 AM
Mr.Buttcheeks-
Youre cutting right bro? If so yeah glutamine is a really good idea. But 3 weeks of straight training is a bad idea. No matter how good your diet/supplements your nervous system needs time to recover. 3-4 days per week, 5 at the most.

:cool::cool:

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-10-2002, 10:19 AM
i see your point man, im so addicted to liftin weights and training i just HATE being away from the gym, but the thing is i just dont see any signs of over training so thats why i train like i do. i know it totally goes against whats conventional but dont gymnasts and alot of athletes train everyday pretty much. i may be screwing myself up but im slowly makin gains, burnin off more calories and the fat is meltin off.

i heard that herschel walker ate only one meal a day in interveiws on him it makes me wonder if he does the animalbolic diet?????

here are some current lifts maximums

military to about eyelevel to the front 225 pounds 8 reps

deadlift (ive only been working deadlifts for 3 months so dont lauf) 405 for 3 reps

ive been improving pretty well in the deadlift latley i was always scared to do this excersise

i think my job has helped me with a good start out deadlift the first time i deadlifted i could do 315 for 10 reps if i can remember correctly im not positive

Fart Barker
03-10-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
i heard that herschel walker ate only one meal a day

I remember hearing that also, although I've always wondered if it was true.

Fart Barker
03-10-2002, 10:56 AM
deadlift (ive only been working deadlifts for 3 months so dont lauf) 405 for 3 reps

Why would anyone laugh at a 405 x 3 deadlift? There are only a handful of people on this board that I've seen, that are pulling over 400. That being said, it would put you in the cream of the wbb crop.

MonStar1023
03-10-2002, 10:58 AM
Hehe... pulling 405 lbs. for 3 reps is still extremely impressive. No matter how many people here @ WBB do it. Honestly... Belial SLDL 405 lol.

:eek::eek:

Orange357
03-10-2002, 11:29 AM

training will be 2 hours a day everyday fullbody

:eek: :eek: Holy shiat!

MonStar1023
03-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Exactly...

:eek::eek:

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-10-2002, 08:29 PM
diet:its sunday ill be back in the swing of things tommorrow i had 240 grams of protien 60 carbs 20 fats

training:none

activity at work:no work

progress:nothin yet

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-10-2002, 08:36 PM
ive decided i will post one pic every week every friday, i can wait to see that fat melt!!!!!!!!

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-11-2002, 07:08 PM
well im glad to see alot of that fat that i gained the other day melt off. i had a good training day the regular 2 hour full body. i got 245 military to the front 4 times i was very pleased with that on deadlift i got 405 for 3 reps for one set then 405 for 2reps for about 3 sets i think so that aint to bad i havent been training deadlift that long.

diet

7am
can of tuna and some cabbage 5grams of flax

12am
can of tuna and some cabbage 5 grams of flax

2-5pm
sipping on 40 grams of whey protien and a diet pepsi

pre workout 5:30pm 1/2 cup oatmeal 10 grams of protien powder

post workout 8:15pm 30 gramscarbs dextrose 80grams of whey protien 200gramscarbs of cereal 30 gramscarbs from milk 25 gramsprotien from milk (260 carbs 15 fats 105 protien)

11pm can of tuna

supplements 20 grams glutamine and multivitamin

i look foward to less fat tommorrow peace!!!!!!!!

CBates
03-12-2002, 01:43 PM
Just a few questions about the diet. About how many calories do you take a day, doesn't look like much just by judging from the food intake. Also do you get pretty hungry by eating so little? From the post workout meal you might not be hungry during the night though, but I have to workout at 7am due to my work schedule, so I'd take my post workout meal around 8am. That's a long time to go without very much food.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-12-2002, 01:58 PM
i got off work early today at 12 so not that much activity today. but i was like dayum around 3:00 pm when i looked at my abs compared to 3 days ago, remember i did this diet for a couple days last week and lost fat quick as hell. i just cant wait to see what i will look like in 3 weeks!!!! this diet is killer with getting that insulin spike everytime you workout! so im very happy today, grandmas cake on saturday didnt set me back to far :)

i think another variable that has to do with me seein fat loss so rapidly is because of my job im on my feet all day around 8 hours plus setting up scaffoldin doing some climbing or loading and unloadin scaffolding on trucks (scaffolding are metal frames around 50 pounds we have to set up). so i have a decent level of activity for the day and also my grueling full body workouts at 2 hours a day. today will be a light day but i may go heavy on bench presses because i havent done heavy benches in a while

7am wake up
no food

10am
15 grams whey protien

12pm
30protien from tuna and cabbage 5 grams of flax

2-4pm
sipping on 25 grams of whey protien

pre workout 4:30pm 1/2 cup oatmeal(30carbs) 20 grams of protien powder

post workout 7:15pm 30 gramscarbs dextrose 50grams of whey protien 200gramscarbs of cereal 30 gramscarbs from milk 25 gramsprotien from milk 30 grams of protien of tuna

11pm can of tuna30gprotien 5gflaxoil 10g of fat from peanutbutter

i beleive my total for the day is around 240-245 protien 270 grams of carbs and 40-45 fats

work out was great by the way, i felt good on energy!

i also feel i burn more fat the longer i wait to have any food in the morning. so i get almost a 12 hour fast of no food. and around a 16 or so hour fast of nocarbs till my pre workout carbs which arent very many carbs just a small amount of complex carbs

i will edit this post after my workout, by the way i usually dont get off work early but thank god for rain

Life4ever
03-12-2002, 02:15 PM
looks good--though, I'd add some fruit or some honey in your second meal--supposdley keeping your liver full of glucose keeps you coverting t4 to t3, thereby keeping your metabolism high.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-12-2002, 02:25 PM
yeah in know what your sayin life i may add some in a couple days, but it seems like there is a trade off here . would it be better to be converting the t3 to t4 or whatever or get more of an insulin spike by not having any fruit during the day so you can create more of an insulin spike after you workout. tuff descision ehhhhhhhhh????

Life4ever
03-12-2002, 03:27 PM
I don't understand what you are saying--fructose does not raise insulin in the body. Also, looking over your post workout shake,it seems to have a too many carbs--why not break it up in two shakes as opposed to eating just one? Good luck.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-12-2002, 06:12 PM
oh ok bro i was a little confused. i thought fruictose did raise insulin, i guess now i will have an orange or two during the day.

i feel because i get done working out about 8 or so and go to bed about 12 i should just have one big carb up. wont the muscles be "hungrier" in the first hour after my workout instead of spreading it out??????

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-12-2002, 06:15 PM
also wont my liver glycogen be full anyways after my carb up?? wouldnt fruit the next day just turn to fat because my liver is full?????????

i should also add that my military yesterday i took the bar down to more like to my forehead and went up with it so i didnt go all the way down at 245 for 4 reps . usually on benches and militarys i dont go all the way down i still get a great workout, im a bodybuilder not a powerlifter so im not really goin for the legal poundages in a contest. i feel not going down all the way really saves my elbow and shoulder joints a great deal, if you have problems with aches like this i would suggest not goin down as far.

but i do go all the way down on hack squats i dont do squats any more i feel unsafe going deep on them. i also do dumbell deadlift/squats where i take two dumbells and do like an extra deep deadlift. it works great for the upper back, glutes , middle back and hammstrings.

Life4ever
03-12-2002, 07:30 PM
It depends if you eat all your carbs before bed, even if you do, your liver glyco will still be low --if you dont eat carbs before bed, then it will be severely depleted as the liver can only hold 75-100 grams of glucose . You dont have to eat anything in the morning, but wth your subsquent meals you could add some honey or fruit-just dont eat too much of it.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-13-2002, 06:33 PM
7am wake up
hungrey as hell so i had can of tuna 5gflax

10am
20 grams whey protien

12pm
30protien from tuna and cabbage 5 grams of flax

2-4pm
sipping on 20 grams of whey protien and

4pm
one orange

pre workout 4:30pm 1/2 cup oatmeal(30carbs) 20 grams of protien powder

post workout 7:15pm 30 gramscarbs dextrose 40grams of whey protien 200gramscarbs of cereal 40 gramscarbs from milk 30 gramsprotien from milk 30 grams of protien of tuna and beans

11pm can of tuna30gprotien 10g of fat from peanutbutter

ive taken in more calories today ive been droppen fat fast so i dont think it will hurt to add a cup more skim milk and some beans and an orange 2 hours post workout. i dropped the whey some to even up the protien count

i felt great at the gym high energy great day and lost fat today :)
i did another fullbody 2 hour workout today i did fairly high reps kept perfect form and did more fuller range of motion on my excersises with the lighter weights at a slower repetion speed.
oh and i saw some fat booty girls at the gym lookin my way :)

Life4ever
03-13-2002, 07:09 PM
Mrbuttcheeks--I'm glad you have garnered success on this diet. For myself, I have been on this diet for 3 days and it is awesome. The thing i like most about this diet is it is very easy to cope with and most diets are just too hard to stay stringent on. For your diet, it looks good, though, I'd add the orange in your second meal and an apple with the protein shake post workout. Just my opinon but I dont think it will make a significant difference. Take care bro!

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-13-2002, 08:37 PM
i know what your sayin man. everyother diet is like a total pain in the ass. this one lets you have alot of something you like to eat like a sugary cereal post workout. it doesnt really seem like a diet because its fairly easy to stick to. im thinking about adding more beans or fiberous carbs in my post workout meal but towards then end of the long meal all the sugary stuff first then when i get that all down a lil while later have some beans and peas to fill me up. what is your training like on this diet life4ever? can u post what you eat during the day in my journal? so we can compare. when do you think i should have an apple or orange? like around 1 oclock?

Life4ever
03-13-2002, 09:01 PM
Hey bro, sure...here's my daily diet regimen:

Wake up: Sit ups, push ups, and jump rope. I dont really like long cardio, although, I do like sprinting for short peroids of time for my cardio. After this, I take an Some ephederine and caffeiene. For my meal, I have some eggs--need to get the protein in so i am not too catabolic. I also add a table spoon and a half of honey---that is roughly 25 or so grams of carbs and it is 95 % fructose, thereby it will not raise insulin and will replensih the liver glycogen.

Lunch: Salad or some type of green--a lil bit of protein, not much as you dont want to raise insulin too much and an apple.

a few hours later, i mighit have a table spoon of honey, i usually go by my instincts

Pre workout: An hour before my workout, I have an apple and a lil bit of whey protein.

Post workout: I have 40 grams of protein and 90 carbs
An hour and half later, I have 40 grams of protein and 45 carbs

At night, I will have either Steak with veggies or eggs with veggies--most likey spinach. And that is it--works like a charm.

I am not too stringent with my training as I am just trying to lose weight. But my routine is set up something like this.

Monday: Full body: Compound Upperbody, isolation lower--and an tricep exstention or a curl--usually though, my bis and tris are fried from doing this.

Wednesday: Isolation upper/ compound lower

Friday: and repeat this sequence

I think have small bits of fruit and honey throughout the day is vital for the diet as it will help you convert t4 to t3 in your liver, thereby it will help you keep a high metabolism.

On my non workout days, I usually run and do a lot of calestenics: push ups, basektball, etc--stuff like that and I keep my post workout meals a bit smaller than if I was working out. Ok,good luck :)

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-13-2002, 09:14 PM
what kind of carbs are in your post workout shakes?

Life4ever
03-13-2002, 09:18 PM
I usually have pasta or bread--that is it. I am ordering some dextrose soon, though. This will make it easier. If you are looking for some dextrose, go to www.proteinfactory.com. This place has it cheap and they even do COD's!

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-14-2002, 11:41 AM
had a horrible day called in sick for work. i ate some undercooked chicken after my post work out not even that much and was pukin all tonite and still feel sick. ive been just eatin anything today i dont feel that good i may train today i will do animal bolics tommorrow i feel fat with all this food im eating i really dont care about the diet today i feel crappy

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-14-2002, 07:28 PM
hey life forever i heard on here that honey is 50percent glucose and 50 percent fruictose maybe you should drop it bro? i know the animalbolics guy said honey was 95 percent fruictose, who is right??????????? i dont think im gonna add picture this friday i feel so shitty im still sick i will be back on diet saturday.

ps i never get sick, never got poisoned by food before