PDA

View Full Version : My hrum is..uhh..heavy. U feel, naice!!

lakeripple
10-29-2007, 03:25 PM
As a result of bodybuilding, I've grown not only physically, but intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally. So whether you helped me directly or indirectly, or whether you know it or not, thank you.

Anyway, I think it's about time to start a journal, it seems that successful people all seem to keep their life extremely organized, including keeping a journal. I'm gonna try and keep a personal statistical journal of not only bbing but many other things in my life, all to achieve success in everything I decide to do in life.

The stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 165 and currently bulking
Bench: 195 PR
Deadlift: Haven't done a pr, but I'm lifting 295 right now till I can get 3 sets of 8 in
Squat: Again, haven't done a pr, but I'm pyramiding. 1 warm up set, 1 set 225, 1 set 235, 1 set 245 3x8

I'm weighting my bw exercises, 10 on pullups, 20 on chins, and 20 on dips.

Bulking at the moment, so I'm eating everything I can find...I'm thinking of bulking till the new year.

lakeripple
10-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok, today is a rest day so I'm gonna post what I've eaten today as I update. So far:

7:50AM
2 sausages with half a whole grain bagel. The other half covered in cheese and ham. Milk Protein shake. Multi vitamis.

11:30
1 Diced chicken breast
Salad w/ spinach, cucumber, red pepper, yellow pepper, tomatoe
and a slice of pumpkin pie...halloween treat.
drank a water bottle

1:00
2 jumbo slices of meat lovers pizza
more water

4:00
A bowl of vector cereal
Another milk protein shake
whole grain sandwich w/ cheese and ham

edit1:
6:30
bowl of beans with a sort of lean gravy and veggies
glass of milk
**** ton more water
a lot of peanuts
sliced and melted some cheese, ate it without anything else

edit2:
9:00
last meal
another protein shake
5 fish like stick ( more round then stick and home made )
a small piece of cake... :(...parents were celebrating and they had chocolate cake
more water
another sausage

lakeripple
10-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Shoulders / Traps

Clean and press 1x8 135lbs, 2x8 125lbs
Dumbbell shoulder press 3x8 55lbs...time to bring it up to 60lbs
Heavy Dumbbell shrugs 3x18 80lbs..gonna have to start using barbell for shrugs, gym doesn't have higher than 80lb dumbbells
Dumbbell lat raises 3x8 30lbs...i think i actually went down. maybe i slacked this last exercise.

Also worth mentioning I ate too much before the work out and nearly puked.

food so far:
diced chicken breast
2 milk protein shakes
1 cup of rice
salad w/ tomatoes, red peppers, diced cheese, and 2 hard boiled eggs
a sausage
lots of water

Coke
10-31-2007, 05:36 AM
Wow man, too bad your gym doesn't have DBs greater than 80lbs - most places go up to at least 110lbs.

Good luck with staying on track to meet your goals.

lakeripple
11-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Wow man, too bad your gym doesn't have DBs greater than 80lbs - most places go up to at least 110lbs.

Good luck with staying on track to meet your goals.

Thanks CoCoa, thats just the gym thats close by for me. If i work out at school I'm looking at dumbbells till 120lb :clap: :clap:

2 day update

been eating loads and getting all my protein, I'm a growing boy what can I say.

Chest, yesterday:
Bench press 180lb 5x5...got them all in, thinking of trying for a new PR
Incline dumbell press 65lb 5x5...again got them all in
Flies 40lb 3x8 form started going on my last set/reps
Dips + 25lbs 3x8 did 1x8, 1x6, 1x6

Legs 2 days ago
I focused on form, and going as low as I could with my training today, and honestly I had such a good workout my legs are still sore.

Squats 185x8, 205x8, 225x6. Not quite ATF but lower than parallel anyway. I've never gone this low before.
Front squats 135x8, 155x8, 175x8
Hammy extensions 40lb 3x8
calf raises 40lb 3x15

Coke
11-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Solid sets for both chest and leg training days...keep it going, raise up a little at a time.