PDA

View Full Version : Testing myself

Littleguy15
10-29-2007, 08:18 PM
It has been a long while since I have made a thread or even posted. I mainly have been lurking and observing, but recently I have been wanting to get more involved so here goes. The past month has really been a total disaster to be honest. The feeling of emptyness, worthlessness, and any other word that can describe something horrible, consumed me. It wasn't a good time. My GF of nine months severed ties with me completely. I never thought I would ever move on, but then I did slowly and in the process discovered I good ole mary jane. I smoked that pretty heavily for two weeks; then realized I needed to get my life back on track. I kinda saw a light if you will. Right now I am going to a community college only because I followed my ex there. Well now I can't stand the damn school and at the end of the semester I plan on joining the marines, something I always wanted to do but was sidetracked by what I thought was love:bash:

Anyways the end of the semester in coming in December, and I am going to a recruiter this week. I stopped smoking Friday, Oct. 26th and have been drinking 2 gallons of water a day and exercising my ass off since. I know that as soon as I sign the papers or whatever he will want so send me off to meps and take the physical and what not, so my biggest fear is getting held up or even prohibited from joining by failing the drug test. So in order to help me pass I went to walmart and bought to self drug testing kits. I plan on testing myself tomorrow morning and if that comes up negative I will no doubt go tell the recruiter I am ready to go, but if it comes up positive I will go talk to him but I will have to by time.

Well now that I am starting to get my life put back together I hope to be posting more frequently and get a little more invloved around here. Stay tuned for the test results. Should come tomorrow in the afternoon sometime when I get done with school.

Sorry for anything that is messed up with punctuation. When I am in doubt I always put a comma. lol