PDA

View Full Version : Maximus, first time using

BFGUITAR
10-31-2007, 02:21 PM
I ordered some more nitrean and creatine from AtLarge and asked for a sample of maximus and chocolate nitrean. What I got was a zip lock bag of Maximus practically filled to the brim. I was expecting 1 portion, not two (looks like 2.5 lol). I scooped out 4 scoops, added cold water, and shook. After a bit of shaking I took a sip and it was pretty well dissolved, especially considering the solvent/solute ratio. The taste? REally good I will say. It may have been a bit thick, but I dont mind that at all. It tasted as if I mixed it with milk. I couldnt imagine mixing it with milk as it may be too sweet/thick for me.

That being said, I havent tried many weight gainers, but the ones I have tried didnt dissolve or taste as good as Maximus, keep up the good work!

chris mason
11-01-2007, 07:00 AM
Excellent, thanks for your review!

Chris

DavyRen
11-01-2007, 07:57 AM
I used to love Nitrean taste but I much prefer Opticen and Maximus now!

Giovanna360
11-02-2007, 09:47 AM
i just started taking it as well. i mix it with milk. one scoop in a red solo cup and enough milk to fill it up. i drink a couple of those in a sitting. pretty thick but doesnt taste bad at all.

.Tim
11-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Maximus is easily the best tasting shake I've ever had. I'm always telling people about it.

student33
11-06-2007, 09:53 PM
I've been using At Large for several years and is easily their best tasting product so far. It's also better than any of the other brands products I have used. Whether it's nutritional value and subsequent results are great has yet to be seen

chris mason
11-07-2007, 10:17 AM
The results are good, yes!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!