PDA

View Full Version : egg rolls?

MassAppeal
11-04-2007, 04:16 PM
are egg rolls good for bodybuilding?(cutting and/or bulking)

bjohnso
11-04-2007, 05:24 PM
As long as it fits into your macros, why not?

Invain
11-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Food is good for cutting and bulking. I'd consider an egg roll decently healthy. Why would it not be good?

MMEI
11-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Food is good for cutting and bulking. I'd consider an egg roll decently healthy. Why would it not be good?

Fried, and with white flour. Corn starch added to filling.

Invain
11-04-2007, 08:47 PM
I'd say it depends on what kind of egg roll you're eating. Something you make yourself, or buy frozen.

Btw, I don't see any problem with corn starch or white flower. As for fried, I'd say it depends on what it's fried in.

I still woudn't consider an egg roll bad. Loosen up people, eating doesn't need to be so freaking complicated.

deeder
11-04-2007, 09:39 PM
I'd say it depends on what kind of egg roll you're eating. Something you make yourself, or buy frozen.

Btw, I don't see any problem with corn starch or white flower. As for fried, I'd say it depends on what it's fried in.

I still woudn't consider an egg roll bad. Loosen up people, eating doesn't need to be so freaking complicated.

+1

If you can meet your macros eating egg rolls then go for it! And if you're bulking, who cares?!

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Just enjoy life, man. Like others have said, if it fits into your daily cals, then go for it. It's okay to enjoy yourself every now and then. Don't get so fanatical that you go on some health freak brigade. It's okay to eat stuff like that from time to time.

Stumprrp
11-05-2007, 06:57 AM
i agree, theres alot of veggies in there anyways.