PDA

View Full Version : i'm cutting, but feel way full

beaverfootball
11-06-2007, 01:36 PM
idk why this is a problem really :p but i am on a cut right now. i used to eat around 3000 calories on a regular day, and i am down to around 2400-2500.

i am using fit day to track and i am still not very hungry...lol i guess i am just wondering if theres something wrong ? lol

what do you guys and girls use to fill up the extra calories at the end of the day if you're like 150 short.

Cirino83
11-06-2007, 01:48 PM
dropping 500 cals is nothing. Give it time though and see what happens.

Nosaj
11-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Dude, this isin't a problem, this is a good thing. Come back when your whining and crying about how starving you are and only want a few hundred more calories to feel full. Then we can tell you to stop being a baby and suck it up. :zipit:

beaverfootball
11-06-2007, 02:16 PM
haha yeah thats what i thought would be the case..i just want to get down to 185 by the summer so maybe i can have abs for the first time :-/ lol. i was at 185 once but it was during soccer and a majority of my weight loss was muscle as well as fat. and i got all the fat back with my strength.

ill get some pictures up so you "experts" :) can guess on my bf %

arnoldsclone
11-06-2007, 02:28 PM
haha yeah thats what i thought would be the case..i just want to get down to 185 by the summer so maybe i can have abs for the first time :-/ lol. i was at 185 once but it was during soccer and a majority of my weight loss was muscle as well as fat. and i got all the fat back with my strength.

ill get some pictures up so you "experts" :) can guess on my bf %

you and me are in the same boat pal, i am 210 lbs as well and at the same height and i too want to be 190 lbs! lol

keep it up, you have some time to get there.

Built
11-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Not hungry on a cut. <fumes>

You know I hate you, right? It's nothing personal. I just hate you.

beaverfootball
11-06-2007, 03:16 PM
lol welll its the truth :) i just am never hungry, i just had some cottage cheese and peaches and practically forced them down. anyway. ill stop rubbing it in :)