PDA

View Full Version : Cutting

Shouji
11-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm planning on cutting for wrestling season, i'm 165. So from all the things i've read, maintaining my weight should be 4125, but with cutting I should cut 500 or so calories, and eat high protein dense foods? Sorry I honestly did try doing a search but it kept shwoing my blog results...

Built
11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Link in my blog has some diet info. No need to carb cycle unless you want to, but the general stuff is in there for you.

JoeG
11-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Link in my blog has some diet info. No need to carb cycle unless you want to, but the general stuff is in there for you.

Built, what do you think of the Anabolic diet? Thanks to your help over a year or so ago. I'm down to within 10lbs of where I want to be but I had to stop and reset my metabolism as it had crashed. I've read a bit about the Anabolic diet and I was thinking it would be a good way to lose the last bit of fat and then use it as a mass building program as well.

thanks.

Built
11-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Mauro Di Pasquale? Is that his diet?

Dunno anything about it. Bump!

Built
11-10-2007, 02:38 AM
PS props on the successful cut! You do need to take a break now and then, and do refeeds. How low is maintenance for you now?