PDA

View Full Version : Quick healthy snacks..

Altephor
11-09-2007, 09:00 PM
I am very much a person who eats throughout the day rather than having big meals. While I do love a nice planned meal, I rarely have the patience to cook something (chicken for instance, yes I know it takes like 10 min). Mainly I think I just hate the clean up if I have to get pans involved. So what is everyone's favorite snack?

Con
11-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Nuts/Seeds, Beef jerkey, protein bars, fruit.

Very little mess, and very tasty. Easy to get cals.

rumki8
11-11-2007, 03:42 AM
Hi, I am 20 years old and In January I started taking One a Day Womenís vitamins about 8 months ago. I missed my period completely and itís been great for the past 8 months (with no vitamins). Now I started taking the same vitamins last month to ready my body a bit to try having kids after one month. Well my period is late again, now 5 days. Could there be something with the vitamins and my body? Should I continue or stop and see if it happens again?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-11-2007, 04:33 AM
^^

Consult a doctor.

Altephor
11-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi, I am 20 years old and In January I started taking One a Day Womenís vitamins about 8 months ago. I missed my period completely and itís been great for the past 8 months (with no vitamins). Now I started taking the same vitamins last month to ready my body a bit to try having kids after one month. Well my period is late again, now 5 days. Could there be something with the vitamins and my body? Should I continue or stop and see if it happens again?

Huh.. that's an interesting tangent.

BBB
11-12-2007, 10:15 AM
<scratches head>

AKMass
11-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Lol at the tangent...But for the OP, I'm the same way. At work I usually eat dried fruit, trail mix, or my new favorite: Animal crackers dipped in peanut butter. The latter might not be good if you're not bulking though, but it's relatively healthy nonetheless.

KoolDrew
11-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Beef jerky ftw. I could eat the stuff all day.

Khar
11-14-2007, 02:55 AM
Huh.. that's an interesting tangent.

Hmm, my thoughts exactly...

Latin Assassin
11-15-2007, 11:09 AM
a shake with pb, cashews, almonds, pecans, etc.; cottage cheese - all good, quick snacks.