PDA

View Full Version : Shapes!!

Patchy
11-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey guys,

im 16 and weigh 74kg. I bench 75kg for 8 reps bicep curl 47.5kg for 8 reps ect ect. Anyway, im trying eat more calories than usual and around the house, there isnt much i can eat that is healthy that can provide me with more calories than usual.

I tend to just grab a packet of BBQ Shapes and i eat about 1 packet a day. I just have it as a snack after lunch, b4 dinner.
I dont kno much bout nutrition and stuff, but the back looks ok, not much saturated fat and like no sugar. and it gives me enough calories.

I just wanna know if shapes are bad for you and why? Any suggestions on what else i can eat?
dont say fruit... haha

thankyou
Patchy

Tree1
11-20-2007, 06:47 AM
i love shapes too.
they seem to have a bit of fat content

no replies to your post...

drew
11-20-2007, 06:56 AM
What the hell are shapes?

Just eat something.

Hatred
11-20-2007, 09:50 AM
"Don't eat fruit".....

BFGUITAR
11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Lol why mention bicep curls...

Excelsior
11-20-2007, 12:37 PM
What the hell are shapes?

Just eat something.

I too wish to know what the hell is a shape?

I eat shapes all day long. Even protien shakes, they're usually cylindrical. :p

drew
11-20-2007, 12:47 PM
This thread reminds me of the ATHF where Meatwad gets a job at the carwash.

"I got all sorts of shapes I mean, come on... Hot dog... Igloo... Igloo... Hot dog... Igloo... Igloo.. Igloo... ... I better go home and practice me some shapes."

Cirino83
11-20-2007, 12:48 PM
^^ a quick search and I came up with these:
http://www.arnotts.com.au/varieties/ShapesBBQ.aspx

I guess it's an Australian thing. No knowledge about them though.

RCASEYH
11-20-2007, 12:52 PM
I was curious as well ... figured it had to be some food product they sell Down Under. Turns out they are some type of baked cracker/chip type of thing.

--------------
Shapes BBQ
Shapes are Australia's favourite hunger-busting savoury snack with flavour you can see. Shapes were first baked in Victoria in the 1950s. Back then they were made to look like potato chips. As time went by, bakers realised this wasn't the most efficient way to cut the dough, as there was too much wastage. So, in 1974 they redesigned the biscuits to fit more on to a sheet of dough and started making the Shapes you can buy today.

These delicious snacks are baked not fried, and have no artificial flavourings or preservatives. Australians love their Shapes and munch their way through 44 million packs each year. The favourites being Barbecue, Pizza and Chicken Crimpy.

Tree1
11-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Yeah Cirino83 thats link to them
& They are Australian not sure about other countries