PDA

View Full Version : Need a shake recipe

OGROK
11-17-2007, 03:31 AM
I saw Bako's shake thread and I have been wanting to make something like that that I could just make in the morning and drink for an entire days calories/nutrition. Why? Because I am a college student and I have no way to actually measure how many calories I am taking in (no nutritional info for campus food). Also I am incredibly undisciplined when it comes to following meal plans. So like, I would need it to have about 200g protein, about 2500 calories, and much less fat than in the Bako shake. Also the less ingredients the better -- I really don't care how awful it tastes, as long as it is edible.

Anyone got any ideas?

Keith
11-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Why much less fat than the Bako shake?

Do a search, dude. This has been covered to death. Search under recipes, and there's a huge thread on shake recipes.

BFGUITAR
11-17-2007, 11:10 AM
The shake wont taste very good and it will be huuuge if you want 2500 calories in one shake and not follow bako's idea.

Why not make two 1250 calorie shakes and eat them separately?

How about
3 cups of whole milk.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of peanutbutter
3 scoops of 20g protein powder.

Thats about 1150 calories
67 g fat
44g carbs
about 100g protein (give our take)

Im telling you now the only way to up the calories without sacrificing taste or how edible the shake is, is by using fat. As well, upping your healthy fats and lowering your carbs can have health benefits.