PDA

View Full Version : dieting...

tblair7788
03-30-2001, 10:42 PM
Here we go again.. can you give me a diet plan that would work for a 205 lb guy in a 5.7 male body.. I am actually at 195 right now.. I workout about 4.6 times week and play basketball 5 times a week.. the weight is coming off but i need an idea on what do eat..and what do stay away from.. How much protein should i eat.. should i take protein shakes.. anybodys help would be greatly appreciated..thanks

Leviathan
03-30-2001, 11:24 PM
If you are trying to lose weight, protein shakes are sort of unnecessary. Most likely if you are eating good meals you should be bringing in enough protein (unless you are trying to bulk).

With the amount of cardio you are already doing it is just a matter of time before the weight starts coming off - just don't eat too much junk food. A balanced meal for me would be a helping of hot vegetables, some meat, a salad, a bread or potato, an apple or bananna, and two glasses of milk.

Don't get bogged down in the details of losing weight and counting calories, etc. - that'll get you fed up with a diet faster than you think.

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-31-2001, 05:18 PM
Hahaha, does anyone else find it funny that he works out 4.6 times a week? Haha, what harm does the 0.4 do to ya! :D

Oh, ok must just be amusing me....

heathj
03-31-2001, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I found that odd. And he is in a 5.7 male body :)

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-31-2001, 06:10 PM
Hhahahaha, i missed that one!....hahaha....