PDA

View Full Version : My breakfastshake

PelleK
11-19-2007, 06:25 AM
I just made a shake that gives me everything I need for breakfast, thought I'd share it with u guys, it has meatproteins, milkproteins, whey, all kinda amino acids and more;

100g peanutbutter
100g tuna
0,2 gallons of milk (took me along time to calculate from liters)
5g creatine
2 scoops of whey
2 eggs
1 scoop of liquid aloe vera

Nutri~:

1500 calories
120g proteines
87g fat
45g carbs
loads of amino acids and minerals from the aloe vera
(plus the creatine lol)

I thought this would taste like crap but it didnt, I guess the whey and peanutbutter stole the tunataste. Just make sure u squeeze some water out of the tuna. Hope u like it :)

getb1g
11-19-2007, 10:17 AM
i cant imagine tuna in my shake =(

Killa Kurt
11-19-2007, 10:31 AM

The peanut butter probably cancels out the taste of tuna. Peanut Butter cancels out all tastes.

McIrish
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM

http://www.deepsquatter.com/shake.htm

:newbie:

;)

RCASEYH
11-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Although I'm not a fan of tuna myself, many people I know routinely put it in their shakes or drinks for added protein.

A popular one I've heard is to add rinsed tuna to orange juice. The juice takes on the texture of orange juice with pulp, and the acidity of the juice helps to cancel out the fishy taste ... supposedly. But, I ain't tryin' it! LOL Gimme whey any day!!

krboyd7
11-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Tuna is good imo, but in the shake?

Your a brave guy!

RedSpikeyThing
11-19-2007, 04:22 PM
So gross. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-barf.gif

PelleK
11-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Okay, so my shake doesn't taste like a tequilashot from Arnolds chest. But as far as I know, bodybuilding isn't all about fun and good tastes. Then they wouldnt call it bodybuilding. They'd call it Super-Candy-Fun-Time. I mean, I love the lifting, but eating tons of cals and proteins is the real struggle. Hence the breakfastshake x)

edit: And RCASEYH, mate, I believe fishproteins are better than whey proteins, otherwise I wouldnt eat all the crap I do, I'd drink a keg of chocolatewhey instead. =D

RCASEYH
11-20-2007, 03:59 PM
mate, I believe fishproteins are better than whey proteins, otherwise I wouldnt eat all the crap I do, I'd drink a keg of chocolatewhey instead. =D

Actually ...

There are many different methods of determining protein quality, including biological value (BV), protein efficiency ratio (PER), Net Protein Utilization (NPU), chemical score, and protein digestibility corrected amino acid score (PDCAAS).

If you check out online some info about various protein sources, your best bet is egg and whey. Whey protein is truly an excellent protein with a biological value at or near 100. (Fish is somewhere in the 70's or 80's, I believe.) In terms of absorption, BV, digestibility, etc. both egg and whey are far above fish protein. Granted fish protein does have necessary fatty-acids, etc. but that wasn't the issue here.

WORLD
11-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Most grose shake I've ever seen.

Have you ever tried throwing a whole chicken breast in your shake? Maybe some Masterpiece BBQ sauce, some potatoes.. mmmm

I'll stick to the traditional shakes without the tuna and eggs.:D

Killa Kurt
11-20-2007, 06:07 PM
But as far as I know, bodybuilding isn't all about fun and good tastes.

Well put, keep slamming that ****ing shake getting those calories in!

Cirino83
11-20-2007, 07:18 PM
So gross. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-barf.gif

LOL that emoticon made me laugh. To the OP, if you can stomache that shake, then by all means go for yours. Me personally, would do what RST's little guy he posted is doing.

PelleK
11-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Haha, yeah that's one funny smiley allright.
I just force it and feel mentally good afterwards. Allthough physically ill. Lol.

Foggy06
11-22-2007, 11:35 AM
fair play to you!!

PelleK
12-25-2007, 12:16 PM
A little update here guys, I've been drinking it almost every day since I started this thread, and because of x-mas I eat so much anyways I thought I wouldn't need to shake it up in the morning, and I took a breakfast-shake for lunch right now and I almost puked. I think u gotta get used to it or something. Lol. And thx Killa Kurt x)

kcurrin
02-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Now that's what I call dedication.

Notorious
02-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Lol, I don't get why people put tuna in shakes. Why not make the shake without tuna and eat the tuna separately?

MrWebb78
02-06-2008, 04:01 PM
I don't know why force feeding oneself some gross concoction is considered dedicated.

Rodzilla
02-17-2008, 03:35 PM
aloe vera?