PDA

View Full Version : whats everyons training splits?

tyler
11-21-2007, 09:02 PM
im starting to notice im not 100% rested going in to my next workouts. like today i was still sore from deadlifting on sunday and i was supposd to squat today. and i did, when i should of listened to my body and i endded up haveing a terrible squat day. just curious on what everyones splits are looking like and what type of split would allow for the most amount of rest time? my split looks like this right now:
Sat-bench
Sun-Dead
Tues-bench assistance
Wed-sqauts

thanks for the help!

Bako Lifter
11-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Sorry bro but there's an active thread going on with the same exact topic right now.

Look around for it.

tyler
11-21-2007, 09:56 PM
o, didnt realize. dont use this forum a lot

zztoproadster
11-23-2007, 08:46 PM
sunday - speed bench
monday - max effort squat and deadlift
wednesday - max effort bench
friday - speed squat and deadlift

to get used to it, i would just go on monday and wednesday til you get used to it. if you dont know about the speed days and max effort days, you can learn about them at westside-barbell.com. if you do 3x3, 5x5, or any progressive overload type of training id say just do bench with assistance work once a week, then assistance another day if you're not sore. for squat and deadlift, i would do them on the same day with assistance work, just dont overtrain. assistance work again another day if you arent sore. and make sure to eat plenty of protein if you dont, and take some glutamine.