asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas
asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas
asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas
asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas
asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas
asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas

markdk86
11-23-2007, 10:21 AM
You can't say on the pec shot because the picture is taken at an angle. As for the arm, I'm going to say you are a right-arm dominant?

PelleK
11-23-2007, 10:22 AM
If that means I'm right handed then yes. (My english is limited lol)

markdk86
11-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Yes, so you use your right-arm more tan your left. In time they will get to be the same size if you are consistent with training.

PelleK
11-23-2007, 11:50 AM
I am. Thanks mark :]

jdeity
11-23-2007, 05:21 PM
don't suppose you have any before pics do you, from when you were 165 a little bit back?

PelleK
11-24-2007, 02:23 AM
No I don't. Really wish I had :\

dusst
11-24-2007, 08:35 AM
if you dont mind me asking, how do you consume 5,000 calories a day. im up to about 3500, would love to increase that to 5000.

PelleK
11-24-2007, 08:40 AM
it's not hard, I drink my breakfast shake with 1450 cals for breakfast, drink the same one just without the tuna at night time, thats 2900, and dinner is about 700 cals, 3600, a load of whey after working out, and I fill up the remaining 1000 with random food thru the day, it's really not hard, I think some days I'm up on 6000 or even more. It used to be hard, but after I bought a blender it's gotten easy :) My breakfast shake recipe is in recipe forum :P

jdeity
11-24-2007, 08:46 AM
Without a blender, well, it'd be harder!

Introduce buckets of weightgainer, tubs of peanut butter, and a blender and your troubles hitting calorie goals suddenly become so much easier.

Herandi
11-24-2007, 09:17 AM
^^ amen..

God bless peanut butter...

jdeity
11-24-2007, 09:43 AM
peanut butter is amazing. I mean, if steaks were significantly cheaper I'd eat 100X more of them than I currently do, as a purple/rare steak is my favorite food on the planet.

It's funny how steak is associated with bodybuilders by the general public, but on boards like these pb seems much more associated than even steak! PB and milk are just great staples for bodybuilders, steak rules but is so friggin expensive for good pieces!

dusst
11-24-2007, 10:06 AM
hmm, well i drink a protein shake in the morning but never tried a breakfast shake. i'll check out the recipe for sure!

i think i jus need to start eating a whole lot of peanut butter every day. bako shake?

jdeity
11-24-2007, 10:48 AM
what the hell is this bako shake I keep hearing of? <fully aware that just using the search function would answer that lol>

dusst - it sounds like you're talking about having issues getting calories down, but are drinking just protein shakes. Beef them up! Make them with milk, add chocolate powder, add cream/olive oil. If you have a blender, just do what I do and take your empty blender, poke through the kitchen choosing random crap for the day's shake, and blend up a beast of a breakfast! I do this every morning for breakfast and typically a second time during the day as well. Liquid calories rule, some things to dump in shakes are:
ice cubes <not for calories obviously>
fruit (I get the big bags of generic frozen berry mixes from walmart)
peanut butter
cream
milk
did I mention peanut butter!?!
yogurt
chocolate/quik powder
coffee
veggies (if you don't mind the taste of your shake lol)
olive oil
weightgain/protein powders

That's just off the top of my head, just stroll through the kitchen finding crap to dump in that blender and make sure there's enough liquid for all teh solids and you're set. My shakes are usually on the order of ~1000 calories, I'll have half quickly and sip on the rest for an hour or so (otherwise I can feel sick because of the size/coldness from the smoothie lol)

dusst
11-24-2007, 10:58 AM
jesus everyone here is so helpful! this isnt even my thread yet you wrote a paragraph helping me make better shakes! thanks, jdeity!

i use milk, ice cubes, half a banana, 1 cup of protein mix, and ice. i will start adding PB and w.e else i can find!

i just made a journal btw.

PelleK
11-24-2007, 01:36 PM
:)
jdeity, the bako shake is bakos shake lol :P

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=102700

Bako Lifter
11-24-2007, 01:43 PM
what the hell is this bako shake I keep hearing of? <fully aware that just using the search function would answer that lol>

What?!

PelleK
11-24-2007, 01:58 PM
nvm.