PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered ETS

MPB
11-23-2007, 09:57 PM
I just ordered ETS right now.. everyone on this board seemed to like it, so I can't wait to see what this thing is capable of. I hope it helps with my wrist/elbow/rotator cuff issue I've been dealing with lately.
I feel pretty much dead tired everyday, so I think my body might appreciate a lot on days when I'm deadlifting.

Is 8 pills-per-day serving recommended for everybody regardless of how heavy/tall they are?

Also Chris, are you guys going to have a christmas sale soon?
I have about a tub and a half tub of nitrean left, and I'm thinking about ordering a few more in december.

chris mason
11-24-2007, 08:39 AM
ETS should work well for you. Give it 4-5 days to kick in. No sales planned as of now.

getb1g
11-24-2007, 09:35 PM
If you have a X-Mas sale I'll be ordering :nod: :nod: :nod:

Cirino83
11-26-2007, 06:30 PM
ETS should work well for you. Give it 4-5 days to kick in. No sales planned as of now.

I don't regularly take ETS, I'd say once every other week, mostly when I have joint pain. It seems to work the same night I take it. I usually only take 4 at night about a half hour before bed. I have the best nights sleep when I do. Does it really need time to 'kick in?' I may be experiencing placebo effect lol.

MPB
11-28-2007, 05:49 PM
The ETS arrived today, I'll let you know how it goes

And thank you for the powerliftingUSA magazine that you sent me along with it :)

chris mason
11-28-2007, 08:36 PM
The ETS arrived today, I'll let you know how it goes

And thank you for the powerliftingUSA magazine that you sent me along with it :)

You're very welcome! Now read the magazine, take your ETS, train and eat like madman and get BIG!

MPB
12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm writing a short journal every day about ets.
So far it's pretty good. It's only been 5 days so it should get better and better.

I'll make a long post about how it went maybe about a week (or two) later.

chris mason
12-03-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm writing a short journal every day about ets.
So far it's pretty good. It's only been 5 days so it should get better and better.

I'll make a long post about how it went maybe about a week (or two) later.

Excellent! Thank you!

mickyjune26
12-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Look forward to it man. It seems that ETS is doing good stuff for a lot of people.

MPB
12-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Oh you definately should, for I have experienced the best bench workout yesterday. It was pretty mind-blowing to be honest.

elitepler
12-05-2007, 03:31 PM
The stuff is every bit as good as advertised. Thats very rare in the world of supps, LOL.

samadhi_smiles
12-08-2007, 12:34 PM
I intend to try out other products from At Large after trying ETS and being so pleased with it.

In fact, I asked for some whey prot for christmas so that will be nice to try something else they offer.

At Large is a company I could really endorse to friends, since it is no-nonsense no-BS like it seems all the other supp companies are.

chris mason
12-08-2007, 06:16 PM
I intend to try out other products from At Large after trying ETS and being so pleased with it.

In fact, I asked for some whey prot for christmas so that will be nice to try something else they offer.

At Large is a company I could really endorse to friends, since it is no-nonsense no-BS like it seems all the other supp companies are.

Excellent! I must say a comment like this really makes me happy because that is EXACTLY what we are all about and it feels good to have someone recognize it.

Chris

MPB
12-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the improved sleep benefit from ETS because for some reason all the dreams I have feel so clear and real that I freaking wake up every night at least 2-3 times b/c of that. Funny thing is I'm remembering all the dreams that I've had so far ever since I started ETS.
Yup, that means when I wake up every morning I get to remember at least 3 dreams from last night.

My front delts and chest are the worst muscles to be sore and ETS isn't helping so I'm kind of disappointed but I still have lots of capsules left to go and I'm getting good workouts.