PDA

View Full Version : pics of me.

THIS_IS_SPARTA!
11-26-2007, 08:40 AM
These are pics of me after I just started lifting about one month ago. I lost a fair bit of the gut I had before and want a little off the lovehandles. But I want to bulk up. Please tell me what you think.

BigCorey75
11-26-2007, 08:50 AM
welcome to the boards man

start lifting hard and heavy and eating lots of protein and quality fats, and tim your carbs around ur workouts, youll see the reults you want

THIS_IS_SPARTA!
11-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Eating lots of stuff like canned tuna and salmon is good idea right? I have also started to use whey protein to make shakes.

Is it a good idea to take whey protein shakes even earlier on in a workout day but still 4-5 hours before your workout and then have one after too? Right now I have only been having one on workout days right after I have finished the workout.

ray34iyf
11-26-2007, 09:19 AM
Don't go all OCD on food choices man. It's a good thing to eat healthy but if you're not 100% clean it's OK. Just keep training hard on a good routine and eat in moderation. After months of this then decide where you want to go as far as bulking and cutting.

THIS_IS_SPARTA!
11-27-2007, 08:19 AM
Any other advice anyone?

growthrep
11-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Lift heavy, utililizing the basic compound movements like deadlifts, bench presses and squats. Get 2 grams of lean protein per lb of body weight in you each day. Get lots of sleep and keep at it. Consistency is key. Do this for 1 year and you will morph into a stronger leaner man.

BFGUITAR
11-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Lift heavy, utililizing the basic compound movements like deadlifts, bench presses and squats. Get 2 grams of lean protein per lb of body weight in you each day. Get lots of sleep and keep at it. Consistency is key. Do this for 1 year and you will morph into a stronger leaner man.

Dont forget 0.5g of fat/lb!