PDA

View Full Version : pics of AbdulHannan Mohammed, a newbie from Houston tx.

nadeemhannan
11-26-2007, 01:14 PM
This are my latest pics, i really wanna lose fat on my face and belly. infact allover. please advice a workout routine which will put me back in shape. i run on treadmill everyday for an hour but it doesnt seem to help.

Cards
11-26-2007, 03:58 PM
read the stickies and pick a premade from the site. I recommend WBB 1.1 or BGB. Losing weight is all about diet ...Calories in < Calories out.

Oh and....read read read.

Ramstein85
11-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Salamu 3aleikom akhi, welcome to the boards. You will find alot of useful information as to workout routines in the articles section. There are sticky threads in the Bodybuilding and weightlifting forums feel free to read them. YOu will probably want to add weight training, running alone wont make you lose weight either. You have to start tracking your calories. Join www.fitday.com its a neat website where you can input all the food you ate during the day and get a pretty accurate calorie count. Calculate how much you normally eat and then you will have to eat 500-1000 calories less depending.

shazoo123
11-26-2007, 07:48 PM
assalamualaikum brother. it'll take dedication bro, you definately have potential, but you must get your diet on track with a nice exercise routine, and your on your way. read around here, you'll learn a lot

J-rockin
11-26-2007, 08:07 PM
if you can run for an hour your in better shape than me ;) mix that with some basic weight training, doesnt matter if it's WBB or not. Long as you do it right! keep your meals up and light, for example cutting your meals down to 1-2 a day to keep the weight off wont help you one bit!

nadeemhannan
11-27-2007, 10:33 AM
thanks for all this response, i will join today and make sure about my diet