PDA

View Full Version : Starting from scratch.

Unholy
11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
So the past 2 months of my life have been extremely hectic. I don't have any clue what I want to do with my life and as a result I have for the most part given up on school. I am going to be homeless as of Jan 23rd 08'. I started working at a deli part time and started trading commodities full time to try to save some money for D-Day. I hurt my hand on the job, slicing off a good chunk off my finger. This has kept me out of the gym for over 2 weeks. I've let my diet go down the ****er. I'm back to being small and fat. ~218-220lbs 14-15% BF. Today I am making my way back into the gym and hopefully rededicating myself to the lifestyle. My goals have changed a bit. I'm no longer looking to get as huge as possible. Maybe eventually but for now I need to focus on staying leaner and getting in better cardiovascular shape along with practical strength and size.

My goal for summer 08' is to get to 230-240lbs @ less then 12% bf.

I'm starting from scratch. My lifts suck. I'm soft and flabby. Simple compound routine done 5 x 5 style.

I'll post some pics this weekend.

PS - I'm going to be doing this all natty. Those busts a month or two ago ****ed **** up royally as far as cycling goes.

I am niether bulking nor cutting for the first month, till I get a feel for where I am at strength, size, bf% wise.

deeder
11-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Woot, first reply!

deeder
11-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Best of luck with everything man. Sounds like you're in a rough spot right now.

BBB
11-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Did you start your cycle without all of your gear?

Unholy
11-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the words.

This week I'm going to use to get back into the swing of things and assess where I am.

Chest

Bench
135 x 12
205 x 8
225 x 3
135 x 15

Incline DB Bench
65's x 6
65's x 5

Weakness

Forgot to weigh myself.

BB Bench

Sidior
11-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Bummer about the news man. I hope stuff gets back on track with you again.

I thought you started your cycle though, did you just say **** it a few weeks in and decide to come off?

DGabe24
11-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Time to get back down to business man, let's do it :cool:

Unholy
11-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Bummer about the news man. I hope stuff gets back on track with you again.

I thought you started your cycle though, did you just say **** it a few weeks in and decide to come off?

Yes I started the cycle and 4-5 weeks in I put my hand out of commission badly. Had to go to the ER to get it fixed and I couldn't lift for over 2 weeks. I felt it would have been a waste of the rest of the gear. Now I don't have enough for a proper cycle.

Coke
11-28-2007, 05:03 AM
Should be able to bounce back ok - hope this transition goes smoothly for you bro.

blaze1
12-01-2007, 09:54 AM
thats sucks bro. you this time to recover and plan for you next step in life. If i may ask, why have u given up/decided to not attend school? What are you considering doing as a career and can't you just move back home with the fam to you decide your nextstep?

Stay up bro.

North
12-01-2007, 05:05 PM
sucks about the cycle man. I know you'll get back into the swing of things though.