12-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I need to drop 10lbs

ill do anything.

I really feel like i need someone to tell me when to eat, when not to eat,
and what to eat.

my weight is always on my mind,

i know 98 or 97 lbs isnt much,
but remember, im 4'7 or 4'8

i need to lose weight bec i want to be ina lower weight class ( power lifting )

i started at 125lbs and now im down to about 98 or 97 pounds,
i cant seem to lose the rest of it..

Please help me.

thank you : D

Vicioustorms
12-01-2007, 10:34 AM
drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit? lol

garjagan
12-01-2007, 10:35 AM
count your average daily calories then work out how you can reduce them?

there are lots of plans around, google it up.

chinaz
12-01-2007, 10:36 AM
drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit? lol

if i only have water and fruit then i wont have the energy i need to workout.

chinaz
12-01-2007, 10:38 AM
count your average daily calories then work out how you can reduce them?

there are lots of plans around, google it up.

ive tried Googleing it up, but there are sooo many different diets.
idk which one to go for..

CastedBaran
12-01-2007, 10:40 AM
read up on Built's blog

Vicioustorms
12-01-2007, 10:43 AM
i don't mean just water and fruit. lots of water and fruit + high protein low carb meals, can help you lose weight, i've heard.

garjagan
12-01-2007, 10:44 AM
ive tried Googleing it up, but there are sooo many different diets.
idk which one to go for..

Hmm. Yes I can imagine it's hard to know which to go for. I'm really clueless, all I'm trying to do is put on weight and that's a bitch for me.

I read an interview with the pro-powerlifter "Kroc" in which he said the most weight he's managed to lose in 24 hours is 15 pounds! (Through dyhydration I think) but I'm not sure that that's a healthy option. Still, you could find a way of losing some before a weight in so You dont have to "actually" lose the full 10 pounds.

chinaz
12-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Hmm. Yes I can imagine it's hard to know which to go for. I'm really clueless, all I'm trying to do is put on weight and that's a bitch for me.

I read an interview with the pro-powerlifter "Kroc" in which he said the most weight he's managed to lose in 24 hours is 15 pounds! (Through dyhydration I think) but I'm not sure that that's a healthy option. Still, you could find a way of losing some before a weight in so You dont have to "actually" lose the full 10 pounds.

holy, 15 pounds?!
my gosh..
wow... most people have always told me that i cant even lose 10p in a week..

i don't mean just water and fruit. lots of water and fruit + high protein low carb meals, can help you lose weight, i've heard.
aahhh, lol, ok i get it now,
yeah, i could try that. thanx.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
12-01-2007, 11:55 AM
You can't lose 15 pounds of fat in 24 hours unless you crap out your stomach. 15 pounds in 24 hours would be 99% water weight. You should be trying to lose about 1 pound a week or so, but the less you weigh, the harder it becomes to lose that last bit of fat...but as long as you're seeing gradual loss, you are on the right track. You are a being of mostly water, so it's not hard at all to lose "weight". You're not trying to lose "weight", you're trying to burn fat. You don't need to eat low carb. Carbs don't make you fat. You don't need to torture yourself with some horrendous diet. Lots of water + lots of fruit is not a diet. You don't need to do a lot of what these people are saying, in fact. Good lord this thread scares me. I think it would be best to check out Built's blog. There's a lot of helpful links in my thread as well ~>

Best of Diet and Nutrition Threads (http://tinyurl.com/ysbq6t)
Best of Bodybuilding and Fitness Threads (http://tinyurl.com/ytdeko)

I was also bored and made a long write-up in Amy's thread ~> http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=104787

Here's a link to Built's blog ~> http://builtblog.wikidbody.com/

You might also want to consider carb cycling, but that's a little more complex.

I would not encourage any of this, except that you are 4'8". Maybe think more of it in terms of leaning out than losing weight.

High protein on a cut is a good idea though because protein requires more calories to digest than either fat or carbs so you'll burn more calories keeping your protein intake up. Also, a high protein intake will help you to hold onto your existing muscle as you burn fat...because I'm sure that muscle is not what you want to lose.

RhodeHouse
12-01-2007, 11:58 AM
You're 98lbs. You don't need to lose weight. I don't care if you're 4'8". Don't worry about your weight. There are more important things in your life than worrying about your weight. If you were 198, maybe. Enjoy life and be happy that you're not a fatty.

Notorious
12-01-2007, 11:59 AM
A 500 calorie deficit per day + lots of protein (actually not all that much for you) is really all you need.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
12-01-2007, 12:01 PM
You're 98lbs. You don't need to lose weight.I personally feel the same way. Also, 98 pounds is normal weight for her height. Actually, if she lost 10 pounds, it would still fall in the range of normal weight for her height...although it starts to border on underweight.

A 500 calorie deficit per day + lots of protein (actually not all that much for you) is really all you need.Please...stop.

smokinHawk
12-01-2007, 02:46 PM
the key for doing weight in powerlifting is to drop it on the day before weigh in then gain it back the day of your competition
have you read my report of how i dropped about 9lbs then put it back on for meet day?
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?p=1790337#post1790337
though i just got done doing it again and it didnt work as well as i ony lost eight, so i had to reweigh it today without having little water or food to make it to 165