PDA

View Full Version : Computers DEAD!!!!

bigbadwolfe
12-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Hey just letting all of you who look at and follow my training log know that my computer just died Friday night. Clueless as to what is wrong with it. So it is going in the shop, or may purchase a new one.

So with that said I might be abscent from the scene for a week or two. But I will log everything to paper and then update when I get back on.

Wolfy!!!!

chris mason
12-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Get a new one!

geek
12-03-2007, 01:59 AM
Maybe related to the spam message your account sent on myspace????

1mmort4l
12-03-2007, 05:41 AM
Hey just letting all of you who look at and follow my training log know that my computer just died Friday night. Clueless as to what is wrong with it. So it is going in the shop, or may purchase a new one.

So with that said I might be abscent from the scene for a week or two. But I will log everything to paper and then update when I get back on.

Wolfy!!!!

Dont take it to the shop Wolfy!!
The amount they will charge you, your better off brainstorming with people on here (such as myself.) and working out what the prob might be. The shop will charge you the cost of a new one, but you will still have the same old beast.

bigbadwolfe
12-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey,

Computers fixed!!! Just needed some cleaning out and stuff. All is well now and it only cost me 59 Bucks!!! But now I gotta figure out why I have no sound :)

Wolfy!!!

markdk86
12-04-2007, 06:31 PM
59 bucks is a lot better than hundreds for a new computer!

bigbadwolfe
12-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Yep :)