PDA

View Full Version : Dietary Question

awp326
12-04-2007, 05:54 AM
I am 6'3'' 209Ibs. I just recently lost just over 100 pounds in about 8 or 9 months. My biggest fear is to gain a bunch of fat weight. I have been gaining a good amount of muscle with little or no weight gain. I went from not being able to lift 225 1x to now lifting 230 5x at the end of my bench routine. But as mentioned earlier, these strength gains have come with little or no weight gain. I eat a reasonable breakfast that consist of usualy a whole grain cereal with some type of marshmellow in it, followed by 15grams of creatine. I drink 12oz of water nearly 15 times or more a day. I drink 24 grams of protien with 15 grams of creatine post work out. Also, before a work out I take NO Explode. Once agian, my biggest fear is to gain a bunch of fat back. Any advice on my diet?

Unreal
12-04-2007, 07:52 AM
30g of creatine is wasteful and possably harmful. Calories and macros (protein/fat/carbs) are what matter. You need to start tracking those to get a proper understanding of your diet.

SDS
12-04-2007, 08:24 AM
That's a scary amount of creatine. The NOXplode has some creatine in it as well. I thought 5g daily was adequate. Like Unreal said.....track your diet, and if you like being #209, eat maintenance cal.'s and keep lifting.