PDA

View Full Version : 17 Year Old, 146lbs, 5'10...

omen6
12-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Hey these are my first pics, I've been working out since october of this year. I know my join date is like April 06' but i'm young, and WANTED to workout, but after like two weeks i gave up haha. But now im a year older and am actually dedicated. Im lifting heavy (doing the big 3 alot), and trying to eat better. As of yesterday i've upped my calorie intake to 3500 per day, before i thought i was eating alot but realized it wasn't...****ty lol. Well any advice of critique is appreciated, thanks!

Oh by the way, i'm 5'10 146lbs (planning to be 170 by next summer) and I don't know my BF% but I think its pretty low.

oh, PS. I'm aware i've got on sesame street boxers:redface:

http://i1.tinypic.com/85mudet.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/6sgazpc.jpg
http://i2.tinypic.com/89irsqs.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/6lsylu0.jpg
http://i8.tinypic.com/82ag2nc.jpg

Cards
12-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Good base, now gain 50 lbs :thumbup:

oh and eat eat eat

omen6
12-05-2007, 05:01 AM
haha, Oh I will:strong:
thanks for the comment!

Gabrielle
12-05-2007, 10:55 PM
If no one has told you yet you have a very good frame to build on. Good luck

omen6
12-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Damn I thought more people would reply:mad:

Well, is there anyone that could take a guess at my BF%?
Today in fitness class we used these handheld devices that tell you yours. You give it your height, weight, age, sex and then hold on to the handles and it tells you...

HOWEVER, I don't think it was accurate because it said mine was 5.5% :eek:
which is definitly not true! Well I dont know, but that seems REALLY low.

Also, do you guys think that if I continue to eat good and lift hard (and rest duh!) that I could make it to 170 by the summer? Not chubby 170 but muscle mass 170 =P

dussst
12-06-2007, 09:21 PM
well my goal is 165 by may and im at 135 now so i'll let you know if its possible around may.

i thought i posted on this thread, guess not. were built alike, and were both fairly new to this. hope to see your progress.

Detard
12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Damn I thought more people would reply:mad:

Well, is there anyone that could take a guess at my BF%?
Today in fitness class we used these handheld devices that tell you yours. You give it your height, weight, age, sex and then hold on to the handles and it tells you...

HOWEVER, I don't think it was accurate because it said mine was 5.5% :eek:
which is definitly not true! Well I dont know, but that seems REALLY low.

Also, do you guys think that if I continue to eat good and lift hard (and rest duh!) that I could make it to 170 by the summer? Not chubby 170 but muscle mass 170 =P

You could easily bulk to 185 by the summer. Just keep eating man. Eat when your not even hungry.

dussst
12-06-2007, 09:26 PM
wut wud u reccomend me and omen eat when were not hungry? like wuts not very filling but easy to eat. i was thinking natty PB and a glass of milk. mix them together and swallow it all down. sound good?

Detard
12-06-2007, 09:56 PM
wut wud u reccomend me and omen eat when were not hungry? like wuts not very filling but easy to eat. i was thinking natty PB and a glass of milk. mix them together and swallow it all down. sound good?

Yep, or cottage cheese, or mixed fruits blended up with whole milk + olive oil.

nhlfan
12-07-2007, 02:02 AM
bf is pretty low. 8%ish?

omen6
12-07-2007, 04:57 AM

right now I'm downing cottage cheese (when im not hungry). Just take a 1/2 cup of it, some crackers and its no problem to eat. Also, when I'm not hungry I eat Apples, drink milk, peanuts (high in calories AND protein), uhhmm, well since I dont care about Fats right now I eat pizza pockets haha, 9 grams of protein and like 300 calories- and there small.

Rusty
12-07-2007, 05:01 AM
Meat is your friend. 170 is easily doable.

omen6
12-07-2007, 05:02 AM
You could easily bulk to 185 by the summer. Just keep eating man. Eat when your not even hungry.

thanks man, maybe I will go to 185! Damn, I feel soooo motivated right now haha. Oh and one more question (to anyone). Previously i was doing one of those splits where each bodypart is worked like once a week (chest/tri, back/bi, legs, shoulders) but I'm thinking that next week Im gonna switch to a Chest/Back, Legs/Shoulders two day split. that way each is getting worked twice a week (I only have 5 days a week to workout- no weekends!) So it would go Mon-Chest/Back Tues-Legs/Shoulders Wed- rest thurs- same as mon. friday- same as tuesday. do you guys think this is better?

Oh, also I'd squeeze in some Bi/Tri excercises whenever possible

Cards
12-07-2007, 07:54 PM
check out a premade routine. BGB or WBB 1.1

omen6
01-12-2008, 03:37 PM
SWEEEEET! Well, its not even close to summer and I'm 158.5 lbs, so I've gained about 12 pounds since I've started this thread. I think I still look pretty lean so I'm gonna continue bulking until May. I think I might post up some progress pictures soon!!

schmitty199
01-12-2008, 04:33 PM
SWEEEEET! Well, its not even close to summer and I'm 158.5 lbs, so I've gained about 12 pounds since I've started this thread. I think I still look pretty lean so I'm gonna continue bulking until May. I think I might post up some progress pictures soon!!

You had a surprisingly good build at 146 imo, im sure your looking tons better at 158 though!

Legs obviously need some work, but upper body looks good man.

BFGUITAR
01-12-2008, 06:24 PM
No way your 5'10! Lookin decent for your height. Gain weight boy!

omen6
01-13-2008, 02:25 PM
haha, yep I'm 5'10, maybe 5'10.5. And thanks for the compliments. Lol i know my legs are pretty bad, but there already starting to fill out! Hopefully I'll have some big wheels by May, the gf loves big quads so theres some motivation =P

HahnB
01-13-2008, 02:34 PM
If you keep your bf under control you'll look great at 170. Nice delts

BFGUITAR
01-13-2008, 09:04 PM
haha, yep I'm 5'10, maybe 5'10.5. And thanks for the compliments. Lol i know my legs are pretty bad, but there already starting to fill out! Hopefully I'll have some big wheels by May, the gf loves big quads so theres some motivation =P

I guess that explains it, your top heavy!

omen6
01-13-2008, 09:29 PM
I guess that explains it, your top heavy!

I guess you're right. You should see my calves...pathetic:eek: They will grow though, like every other muscle! Do you live in Barrie, Ontario? I only ask because you asked me what school I went to a while back.

BFGUITAR
01-13-2008, 09:30 PM
I live in London goin to school at western, but I generally live in Toronto.