PDA

View Full Version : Stump

RhodeHouse
12-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Hey Bro,

Nice job tonight. Hitting 2 PR's is awesome. You should be psyched. Hope it was worth the trip. Let Vincent or I know if you have questions about things. SFW!

Stumprrp
12-08-2007, 07:37 AM
i was just going to PM you guys, i am very happy, and i am VERY sore, i have a local gym bench meet sunday im going light as hell raw for 3 good lifts lol.

thanks guys, really appreciated, im very happy with that bench for little time in the shirt, although watching you guys is pretty depressing, haha.

2 question, should i bench RAW the same way as in the shirt or with boards? was the bench i hit pretty good for competing purposes in the teen class?

Detard
12-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Sounds like you guys had a good session. Nice job bro.

Stumprrp
12-08-2007, 09:16 AM
thanks

my legs are sore, my lower back, and i couldnt sleep because my arms felt like tendonitus :thumbup:

KevinStarke
12-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Definitely did some good work last night Bobbo.

Bob
12-08-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm jealous...

Rhodes and Vincent... thanks for giving back!! You gotta love strongman/PL sports... best community out there when we get in the gym.

Stumprrp
12-08-2007, 11:26 AM
thanks kev

if anyone gets a chance go down to southside! place is no bigger then your average locker room! haha

RhodeHouse
12-08-2007, 12:58 PM
I would try to bench in the same groove as your shirt if you're lifting raw. Maybe a little higher, but not much. Keep the boards low. As for benching numbers, don't worry about it. Just lift, get stronger and let the numbers fall as they may. Compete against yourself, right now. That's all that matters.

Nice work. Ice your elbows and shoulders.

Stumprrp
12-08-2007, 07:42 PM
thanks, to be honest my elbows and shoulders are good, my lower body is not however, because i usually use chest strength to bench.

when do you squat? i could use help in a suit as well, i think my raw form is pretty good.

vdizenzo
12-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Stump, you have a quality foundation. It was good having you in. You paid attention, learned, helped, and trained hard. That's a great ****ing day in my book. Nice job on the pr's. I hope I can put my legs down to bench by the time you come back so you can better see my form.

Stumprrp
12-09-2007, 12:59 AM
thanks vin, dude you did 725 with legs up i dont care how your form was that was sick!! i hope you can see me squat at least so my pussy bench strength gets over looked...ha...

RhodeHouse
12-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Stump,

I squat on Saturday mornings at 10 in Hamden (near New Haven). Let me know if you want to squat some weekend.