PDA

View Full Version : is nicotene bad for you?

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-12-2002, 10:32 PM
what are its negative effects. im not talking about smokin cigs, just straight nicotene in gum form

syntekz
03-13-2002, 09:27 AM
It's an addictive substance....

It's expensive...

Par Deus
03-13-2002, 09:58 AM
Lowers HDL or raises LDL -- can't remember which.

Ferdo
03-13-2002, 10:15 AM
it great for you! I reccomend having ateast 3 packs a day while lifting

Hellrazor
03-13-2002, 01:12 PM
LMAO @ ferdo, dont flame the poor lad. It was a reasonable question...errr kinda.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-13-2002, 03:38 PM
i clearley said said not smoking cigs weirdo oops i meant ferdo. im thinking about supplementing nicotene gum to control cravings. NOW AGAIN DOES ANYONE KNOW ITS NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS on the body are there any?

David
03-13-2002, 03:48 PM
Dude, I know this is off the subject, but.......your new icon is a little........ummmmm......gay???

syntekz
03-13-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by TripleP
Dude, I know this is off the subject, but.......your new icon is a little........ummmmm......gay???

Gay? It's a picture of a girl...

David
03-13-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by syntekz

Gay? It's a picture of a girl...

Girl? It looks like a pic of Mr. Buttcheeks himself....or a really nasty looking BUTCH female!! And if it is pic of a girl....I bet she's gay!

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-13-2002, 07:22 PM
so what if the girl is gay lol. now is nicotene bad for crying OUT LOUD

shes got one of those ghetto bootys. im sorry i cant please everyone but i like girls with some meat not the little ones with a boney ass that cant handle it........

Princess
03-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
so what if the girl is gay lol. now is nicotene bad for crying OUT LOUD

shes got one of those ghetto bootys. im sorry i cant please everyone but i like girls with some meat not the little ones with a boney ass that cant handle it........

Yes, nicotine is bad for you.

Just because a girl has a boney ass doesn't mean she can't "handle it"

Princess
03-13-2002, 07:56 PM
Nicotine causes an excess release of adernaline thus increasing heart rate, blood pressure, and resulting in rapid or shallow breathing.
It also blocks the release of insulin, so you have more sugar in your blood than you should have.
Increases your LDL, putting you at higher risk for stroke, or heart attack.

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-13-2002, 09:47 PM
i like how you talk about u can "handle it" hehehh :) i dig that babe :)

i wonder how much does nicotene raise ldl like say if i had 3 nicotene gums a day it doesnt seem like that would be bad.

i would probably only be taking one a day just to make shure i dont over do it on my post workout carb up everyday, to kill hunger. but i guess i dont really need nicotene i dont want anything that has anychance of hurting me. ill probably just add more fiberous carbs to my post workout carb up. thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!

Princess
03-13-2002, 09:55 PM
I would say just cut it out completely, unless you have severe withdrawal symptoms, and then maybe one a day...............but I think it's a psychological thing, I'm sure you could do without it.
Good Luck!

the doc
03-13-2002, 10:06 PM
man it is quite addictive and raises blood pressure, constricts blood flow in the extremedies (including your penis) ... need i say more?

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-14-2002, 12:10 PM
yikes dont want nothin playin with my penis unless its a girl with a big booty :)