PDA

View Full Version : Tolerance to ETS?

samadhi_smiles
12-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Does anybody notice a slight tolerance to the effects of ETS microlactin product? After about 2 weeks on it, it seems soreness is creeping in again. I wonder if this is a physiological tolerance to microlactin, or perhaps it is the case that I am working harder since I am less sore (hence the additional soreness).

I really love this product, it has helped me deal with DOMS from squatting and DLing.

I am only taking 4 capsules a night, not the recommended 8 caps a day.

Still love this product, definitely. :nod:

Indifference
12-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Switch it up to 8 a day. I find I can feel the effects of 4 but if I want to do heavy squats and deads in the same week I NEED to take the 8 or I wont be able to do both.

chris mason
12-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Up the dose to 8 per day.

Over time you will develop a tolerance so I suggest you use it for 60-90 days and then take 1-2 months off.

Chris

Nosaj
12-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Up the dose to 8 per day.

Over time you will develop a tolerance so I suggest you use it for 60-90 days and then take 1-2 months off.

Chris

Good advice, this goes with all supplements in my opinion. The body is adaptive and gets used to the norm, so you need to constantly switch things up to notice maximum effectiveness.

Ben Moore
12-22-2007, 09:59 PM
That's how you can tell who's in the supplement business for the people and to make you better - one of the owners just told you to come off of a supplement for a couple of months. That doesn't happen alot and I am proud to be associated with such a company!