PDA

View Full Version : Questions on creatine, shakes plus more

Sharkxx
12-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Okay I'm not really new, but I started and quit, because of my diet sucked. I did some pretty good research so here.. is what I got..

to the bako protein shake-
1 cup of PB
3.5 cups of milk
1 cup of vanilla ice cream
2 tbsp olive oil

(it would be a good idea to add two scoops of whey to make it a 200gram protein shake?)

Is Maximus a good weight gainer?

I'm only 140lbs, would 10grams of creatine be 2 much a day(yes I know about 10 cups a water to stay hydrated).

Nitrean? whats up with that?

Would a energy drink be useful? like that 5 hour thing. I took the energy drink and it really does work... but is it harmful to the body?

Also this is what I was thinking...

Morning wake up, make bako's protein shake.
then eat some eggs.
let that settle, drink 4/5 cups of water, and take 5grams of creatine.
before work out take another 5grams of creatine, then for dinner chicken, with a PB sandwhich. With water 2 cups.
Then two pot pies with water.

Okay that right there, with a good work out, and good sleep. Should be a good plan bulking correct?

Thx for the help!

malkore
01-05-2008, 01:06 PM
this post makes my head hurt.

I'm going to reply in just as haphazzard a manner.

10g of creatine is twice what you need. 5g a day is all anyone needs. period.

Nitrean - what's up with it? its great farking protein powder, that's what!

your diet sucks

skip the energy drinks...get sleep instead

never heard of maximus

10 cups is only 80oz of water. you want a gallon a day, which is 128oz.

jmxtjmxt
01-07-2008, 09:51 AM
you trying to bulk?

jmxtjmxt
01-07-2008, 09:55 AM
lol my bad what is your whole diet like?
personally id forget the creatine and you deffinatly dont need the energy drinks.
And how exactly is your training? whats your idea of a good workout?

pbal17
01-07-2008, 10:24 AM
dont get rid of creatine, 5g is fine for you, when you get bigger use 10g (like over 200lb).

youre only 140, so eating 3000-3500 cal a day at first is going to give you enough to pack on some beginning muscle, you'll have to up that when you gain like 40lbs, lol.

and the bako shake is cool, but you should spread youre caloric and especially protein intake throughout the day. instead of the worlds biggest breakfast, split it between breakfast lunch dinner and some snacks between.