PDA

View Full Version : So who else feels like a Stuffed pig now???

bigbadwolfe
12-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Chris told me to enjoy the holiday and eat to relax and eat, well Whoosh I sure did :)

We always have a Mexican Christmas where we have Tacos, Burrittos, Taquitos, Refried Beans and Rice, Well you get the picture. I freaking chowed and now I dont even wanna look at food for a few days!!!

How's everyone else feel and did you all get what you wanted for Christmas?

I asked for a Hot 6 foot Blonde with Big Boobs :) Well instead I got a new wedding ring and a stainless steel microwave. Guess she is telling me I'm taken and I need to be cooking for her :) Hahaha my Baby loves me!!!!

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Wolfy!!!!

waynedang
12-25-2007, 08:50 PM
OH yeah! I think I went up a few weight classes this weekend!!

deeder
12-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I am STUFFED!!!

My parent's are paying for my flights to Nationals in Niagra Falls this year as my Xmas present! I still got some new socks on top of that! I'm set :)

BrettC
12-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Chris told me to enjoy the holiday and eat to relax and eat, well Whoosh I sure did :)

I'd be scared to tell you what to do.

Haha on a serious note I 4 plates away tonight. I got enough calories tonight for today and tommorow

CleverName
12-25-2007, 09:48 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed my frozen pizza alone.

chris mason
12-25-2007, 09:56 PM
I didn't pig out too bad, but I ate a lot of junk food!

Mike, I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas and a Mexican Christmas sounds awesome! I love Mexican food!

Detard
12-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Between the beer, turkey, potatoes and desserts, I I'm sure I went up a weight class.... or 2 :p.

Got some new bands, CoC grippers, squat suit and singlet for christmas. I'm STOKED!!!!!!!

Merry christmas everyone, happy holidays.

WILD BILL
12-25-2007, 11:44 PM
We always have a mexican christmas to, green chili stew, homminy, chicken sopa, enchilada cassarole im stuffed as well.

Got a new squat suit from Mark at the gym, got a new bench shirt from Hoss at the gym and since my parents didnt have to buy it they gave me the cash they were going to spend lol along with some under armour long underwear for the squat suit. A wonderful powerlifting x-mas lol.

Lones Green
12-26-2007, 04:20 AM
good to hear everyone had a good x-mas. the mexican food sounds like an awesome idea. my mom fixed a biggggggg prime rib, it melted in your mouth. i think i might have broken my all time bowel movement record. i got mini, light, average and strong bands. plus my friend ordered me a pair of viking briefs, totally unexpected. with the briefs and bands i'm ready to hit 700 this year!

Built
12-26-2007, 04:39 AM
I ate so much I hurt.

DAMN I'm a good cook!

<massages stomach so she can fit in another slice of sweet potato pie>

Grooooaaaaannnn!

getfit
12-26-2007, 05:46 AM
Haven't stopped eating for 2 days and drinking.It's still not over yet.

GuitarGuru
12-26-2007, 09:17 AM
IF you rnt italian you have no idea how much food we get between christmas eve/christmas. Im so fulll....but must....keep...eating....ughhhh.

Stumprrp
01-05-2008, 12:41 PM
IF you rnt italian you have no idea how much food we get between christmas eve/christmas. Im so fulll....but must....keep...eating....ughhhh.

AMEN! i felt like CRAP after those 2 days.

chris taylor
01-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Whats up everyone???
I know this is an old thread but I feel conviction and must divuldge my indulgences...... I have been on a tear since Christmas I have gained 6 lbs of crap in the past couple weeks and I think I may need some shock treatment to get me back on track.

CT

vdizenzo
01-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Whats up everyone???
I know this is an old thread but I feel conviction and must divuldge my indulgences...... I have been on a tear since Christmas I have gained 6 lbs of crap in the past couple weeks and I think I may need some shock treatment to get me back on track.

CT

Hey, good to see you here Chris. Yeah, I ate like crap through the holidays. For the month of January I am not allowed to eat out or eat processed sugar products. I am just so less likely to eat garbage at home. I feel better already. However, I did make a plate of nachos tonight. They were good eatin!

jtteg_x
01-05-2008, 09:59 PM
i went from 202 to 207 in december alone. i feel stronger though!