PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin percentage (Multi Plus & Opticen)

diesel_dan
01-06-2008, 11:23 AM
I'm not sure if it is possible to get too many vitamins, but is the combined vitamin value of Multi Plus and Opticen daily safe?

Ben Moore
01-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Listen to the advice in this thread from those who know!

Paul Stagg
01-06-2008, 02:01 PM
That isn't necessarily true, Ben. Many vitamins and minerals are stored in the body, and can reach toxic levels.

I am not familiar with the specific amounts in those two substances, but I'm pretty sure Chris can answer the question.

chris mason
01-06-2008, 03:44 PM
You should be fine combining the products. If you do, I would recommend you avoid all other forms of supplemental vitamins.

Chris

diesel_dan
01-06-2008, 04:13 PM
What about ETS on top of those two?

chris mason
01-06-2008, 05:07 PM
You can do it, but you may be pushing the safe limits of zinc and magnesium intake and I would not recommend it.

diesel_dan
01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
What would be idea consumption of your products then (x + x on this day, x on that day etc)? If they cannot all be taken safely on the same same days, how do you recommend I prioritize my use of them?

I have the following of your products:
ETC
Opticen
Nitrean
Multi Plus
Thermocin
Creatine 500

Although, obviously several won't really matter as they don't interfere with eachother. I guess my basic question is, how do I decide between which to take? There all such great products, it's beyond me to decide which is better.

chris mason
01-06-2008, 06:15 PM
What would be idea consumption of your products then (x + x on this day, x on that day etc)? If they cannot all be taken safely on the same same days, how do you recommend I prioritize my use of them?

I have the following of your products:
ETC
Opticen
Nitrean
Multi Plus
Thermocin
Creatine 500

Although, obviously several won't really matter as they don't interfere with eachother. I guess my basic question is, how do I decide between which to take? There all such great products, it's beyond me to decide which is better.

Ok, first, if you are using Opticen and ETS I would recommend you skip the Multi-Plus.

What is your goal?

Chris

diesel_dan
01-06-2008, 06:28 PM
My goal as of now is maintaining. However, with a busy schedule I find it hard to get the proper amount of protein from food so I rely on shakes. Therefore, Nitrean and Opticen really come in handy.

Ben Moore
01-06-2008, 11:19 PM
That isn't necessarily true, Ben. Many vitamins and minerals are stored in the body, and can reach toxic levels.

I am not familiar with the specific amounts in those two substances, but I'm pretty sure Chris can answer the question.

True, but then you have to ask if we are talking about fat or water soluble vitamins. I assumed he was talking about only the products he mentioned and made the mistake of just reactively spouting off.

Very good advice in this thread, though!

chris mason
01-07-2008, 10:07 AM
My goal as of now is maintaining. However, with a busy schedule I find it hard to get the proper amount of protein from food so I rely on shakes. Therefore, Nitrean and Opticen really come in handy.

Ok, I would skip using the Thermocin for now unless you are using it as a pre-workout stimulant.

For the balance of the products:

ETS - Use daily, 8 capsules per day.
Creatine 500 - Use daily at 5g per day.
Opticen - Use as a PWO shake and for additional calories.
Nitrean - Use prior to bed in the evening and any time you want additional protein.
Multi-Plus - Use daily.

diesel_dan
01-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks Chris. Answered my questions perfectly. Oh and the Thermocin was purchased while on cut and is now being used for a pre-workout stimulant as you said.

chris mason
01-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks Chris. Answered my questions perfectly. Oh and the Thermocin was purchased while on cut and is now being used for a pre-workout stimulant as you said.

You are welcome.

Chris