PDA

View Full Version : Tips On Nutrition

h3LLb0y
01-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey, I was just wondering whether someone could give me some pointers on my daily meals, I'm just starting out weight lifting, am 190 cm's and weigh ~90kg. I don't want a strict diet, but just something to maybe gain a bit of bulk. This is what I have so far..

Breakfast: Bowl of Oatmeal + 2 Egg Whites + ?

Mid Morning: Packet of Peanuts + ?

Noon: Tuna / Chicken Baguette or Baked Potato + ?

Mid Afternoon: (Something to Eat Pre-Workout?)

Post Workout: 1/2 Serving of Prolab M & W Gainer + 4 Caps Creatine + Can of Tuna / 2 Grilled Chicken Fillet Burgers

Dinner: Chicken Breast / Thigh or Piece of Fish + Whatever is cooked

Before Bed: 1/2 Serving of Prolab M & W Gainer + Peanut Butter + 2 Banana's

I just want to get some kind of diet going that has high calories + protein to stack on some bulk and muscle at the same time, thanks!

getb1g
01-07-2008, 01:42 PM
breakfast: + 1-2 cups milk
mid: + protein shake?
pre w.o: a banana w/ a shake

my 2 cents :)

h3LLb0y
01-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, so I can't buy an additional protein shake, I was wondering is there anything I could buy from the shop while I was out to eat? And also, is it ok to take my weight gainer + creatine about 1/2 hour after my workout or do I have to take it straight away?

Brad263
01-07-2008, 02:37 PM
You should be ok a half hour after your workout. I think its a 90 minute window but I don't remember if thats after your workout or if that starts before your workout. but if your workout is less then a hour you wouldn't have to worry either way.