PDA

View Full Version : Just got Fat Loss Stack...

Guido
01-10-2008, 01:11 PM
I just received my Fat Loss Stack from ALN yesterday and have tried a few of the products already. It's only been a day but here's what I can tell so far.

Nitrean - I got the strawberry flavor. The color was less "pink" than other kinds I've tried (Optimum Nutrition and ErgoPharm), not that that matters to me. The mixability was MUCH better than any other I've used. Little to no clumping when I mixed it in with some 1% milk and mixing with just a fork. VERY smooth. The taste was fantastic. Not cloyingly sweet, but smooth and no bad aftertaste. I'm VERY satisfied with it. I also was surprised about how much I got. I think it's well worth the money compared to others (and I don't even think it's expensive compared to the others for how much you get).

ETS - I took one capsule before my workout because I didn't read the instructions where it says to take 4 in the morning and 4 at night before bed. I did take 3 before bed to ease myself into it but haven't noticed a profound effect yet. I'm sure I'll be able to tell more upon correct use over time. I'm sure I'll know more after Friday's workout and the few days after to see if I notice an effect on DOMS.

Thermocin - I just started taking it this morning. Not being a coffee drinker or any other sort of caffeine addict I eased myself into it and only took on cap this morning, and another 2 after lunch. Wow! I've noticed a huge difference in alertness and concentration. My energy levels are through the roof! I can see why this stuff works. If the Nitor is supposed to be more powerful, then I can't imagine how that stuff must make you feel. After I go through my bottle of Thermocin, I'll probably give the Nitor a try.

Creatine 500 and Multi-Plus - The creatine is creatine. I can't say much about it besides that it's proven to work so I'll be taking it along with the rest of the stacks. Same with the Multi-Plus.

I'll be tracking my results in my journal as always so I'll continue to monitor how these new supps affect me. So far I'm a happy customer. Thanks, ALN!

chris mason
01-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I just received my Fat Loss Stack from ALN yesterday and have tried a few of the products already. It's only been a day but here's what I can tell so far.

Nitrean - I got the strawberry flavor. The color was less "pink" than other kinds I've tried (Optimum Nutrition and ErgoPharm), not that that matters to me. The mixability was MUCH better than any other I've used. Little to no clumping when I mixed it in with some 1% milk and mixing with just a fork. VERY smooth. The taste was fantastic. Not cloyingly sweet, but smooth and no bad aftertaste. I'm VERY satisfied with it. I also was surprised about how much I got. I think it's well worth the money compared to others (and I don't even think it's expensive compared to the others for how much you get).

ETS - I took one capsule before my workout because I didn't read the instructions where it says to take 4 in the morning and 4 at night before bed. I did take 3 before bed to ease myself into it but haven't noticed a profound effect yet. I'm sure I'll be able to tell more upon correct use over time. I'm sure I'll know more after Friday's workout and the few days after to see if I notice an effect on DOMS.

Thermocin - I just started taking it this morning. Not being a coffee drinker or any other sort of caffeine addict I eased myself into it and only took on cap this morning, and another 2 after lunch. Wow! I've noticed a huge difference in alertness and concentration. My energy levels are through the roof! I can see why this stuff works. If the Nitor is supposed to be more powerful, then I can't imagine how that stuff must make you feel. After I go through my bottle of Thermocin, I'll probably give the Nitor a try.

Creatine 500 and Multi-Plus - The creatine is creatine. I can't say much about it besides that it's proven to work so I'll be taking it along with the rest of the stacks. Same with the Multi-Plus.

I'll be tracking my results in my journal as always so I'll continue to monitor how these new supps affect me. So far I'm a happy customer. Thanks, ALN!

Guido, go with the full dose on ETS. It takes about 4-5 days to kick-in. It is not a stimulant, so won't "feel" jacked all of the sudden. You should notice much less soreness and a generally refreshed feeling.

Chris

ZenMonkey
01-10-2008, 08:43 PM
i have noticed that microlactin takes a few days to kick in for the reduction in DOMS

getb1g
01-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Guido, go with the full dose on ETS. It takes about 4-5 days to kick-in. It is not a stimulant, so won't "feel" jacked all of the sudden. You should notice much less soreness and a generally refreshed feeling.

Chris

i have noticed that microlactin takes a few days to kick in for the reduction in DOMS

Chris just said that :evillaugh:

Guido
01-11-2008, 10:25 AM

ChrisThanks, Chris. I went with the full dose last night and this morning, so we'll see how it works when it kicks in.

I'm really liking the Thermocin and Nitrean thus far.

Guido
01-17-2008, 09:09 AM
An update:

I've been taking the ETS for a week now and have really begun to notice the reduction in DOMS. I'd say it's about 70% less than before. The Thermocin has really kept me alert and I'm happy to say that I think it's working quite well because I've lost about 3 lbs in the past week (weighing myself at the same time each day).

I LOVE the Strawberry Nitrean.

Joe Black
01-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Guido, thanks for the order and we appreciate the feedback.

Would you mind if we used this as a testimonial on the atlarge website?

Guido
01-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Guido, thanks for the order and we appreciate the feedback.

Would you mind if we used this as a testimonial on the atlarge website?I wouldn't mind at all.

Joe Black
01-19-2008, 03:31 AM
Thanks!

Guido
01-29-2008, 08:11 AM
The wifey (LynnLynn) has been using most of the stack products, as well, especially the ETS. She LOVES the ETS. In fact, we have run through our initial bottle so fast since we're both taking 8 caps per day that we already ran out and I had to order another bottle even though it's been only 3 weeks!

Guido
01-31-2008, 08:57 AM
I weighed myself at my usual time yesterday and came in at just under 203lbs. That's a 6-7 lb drop from what I was around New Years. I can confidently say it's almost all fat, too. My strength has remained constant (actually gone up in some lifts), and I notice I can see my abs and some striations a tad bit better than before.

Only thing I've changed diet-wise is I've tried to eat fewer carbs at lunch time, and I've been using the fat loss stack (ETS, Thermocin, Nitrean, Creatine, and Multi-Vitamin). I haven't even been using the Creatine as often as I should, but have been using the ETS, Thermocin, and Nitrean every day.

chris mason
01-31-2008, 03:29 PM
I weighed myself at my usual time yesterday and came in at just under 203lbs. That's a 6-7 lb drop from what I was around New Years. I can confidently say it's almost all fat, too. My strength has remained constant (actually gone up in some lifts), and I notice I can see my abs and some striations a tad bit better than before.

Only thing I've changed diet-wise is I've tried to eat fewer carbs at lunch time, and I've been using the fat loss stack (ETS, Thermocin, Nitrean, Creatine, and Multi-Vitamin). I haven't even been using the Creatine as often as I should, but have been using the ETS, Thermocin, and Nitrean every day.

:thumbup:

ryuage
02-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Just wanted to throw in my small input... I ordered fat loss stack and have been using all the supplements for about 2.5/3 weeks now. Even with a half a$$ed diet in the beginning I am noticing some vast fat loss that I can solely contribute to most likely nitor. I have never experienced anything so profoundly effective ever before and I have probably tried every supplement under the sun in the past. I have some before pictures and some weekly update pictures I will most likely post at the end of this stack stint... along with a more detailed assessment.

chris mason
02-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Just wanted to throw in my small input... I ordered fat loss stack and have been using all the supplements for about 2.5/3 weeks now. Even with a half a$$ed diet in the beginning I am noticing some vast fat loss that I can solely contribute to most likely nitor. I have never experienced anything so profoundly effective ever before and I have probably tried every supplement under the sun in the past. I have some before pictures and some weekly update pictures I will most likely post at the end of this stack stint... along with a more detailed assessment.

That's awesome!

We would love to get a testimonial from you which we can use on our site and or in ads!

Chris