PDA

View Full Version : New AtLarge Supplement Information!!!

chris mason
01-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Within the next two weeks we will be releasing our most potent lean muscle and strength building supplement to date. This product will truly be the most potent legal, non-hormonal mass builder on the market. We don't b.s., we don't hype, we just offer the best products we can based upon proven research.

The new product will be called RESULTS(TM).

I have been personally using the product as of late and am in the best shape I have been in for years! I have gotten leaner (by design) since using this product and have actually increased my strength while doing so.

Trust me on this one, two weeks of using this product and you will never want to go without it.

Chris Mason

Indifference
01-12-2008, 11:28 AM
release it soooooon chris I need more ETS and nitrean!!!

Ben Moore
01-12-2008, 04:17 PM
That's awesome news Chris!!!

tyler
01-12-2008, 05:51 PM
so is it just a test booster? and if you were to stop using it will you loose your gains?

chris mason
01-12-2008, 06:41 PM
It has nothing to do with testosterone levels.

You will keep the majority of the gains you experience while using the product after cessation.

getb1g
01-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Release it soon!! Cant wait to tryy it :thumbup: .

Is the product a powder or in capsule form?

chris mason
01-13-2008, 06:15 AM
Release it soon!! Cant wait to tryy it :thumbup: .

Is the product a powder or in capsule form?

Powder.

chris taylor
01-13-2008, 02:28 PM
You gotta love this guy always bringing his stuff to the next level. I bet that comes from being a powerlifter always trying to hit a new pr...

CT

.Tim
01-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Powder.

Like the creatine or will it have a flavor? Either way I'm sold!

Invain
01-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Price range?

getb1g
01-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Price range?

Chris said its about 50$.

Invain
01-17-2008, 06:01 PM
Chris said its about 50$.

Really? Wasn't in this thread at least. Even so, how many servings are we getting for 50 bucks.

getb1g
01-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Really? Wasn't in this thread at least. Even so, how many servings are we getting for 50 bucks.

It wasnt in this thread and, IDK.. Seems most supplements from ALN have about 30 servings. So maybe 30-40?

chris mason
01-17-2008, 06:04 PM
You gotta love this guy always bringing his stuff to the next level. I bet that comes from being a powerlifter always trying to hit a new pr...

CT

That has a LOT to do with it.

Chris

chris mason
01-17-2008, 06:07 PM
It wasnt in this thread and, IDK.. Seems most supplements from ALN have about 30 servings. So maybe 30-40?

Yep. 30 to be exact.

Chris

chris mason
01-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Like the creatine or will it have a flavor? Either way I'm sold!

Flavor. Cherry will be the first. The formula does not make for a delicious treat, but it is not bad.

Chris

prizeoasis
01-26-2008, 02:56 PM
whats the update im waiting to place my order for when this comes out...

nick420
01-27-2008, 09:39 AM
can you post up the nutrition facts on this bad boy?

chris mason
01-27-2008, 05:18 PM
We hope to have it live this coming Wednesday.

The product is not a fat burner, but it has helped me tremendously on my cut. I will post some pics very soon and I think our long time members will be very surprised!

Like I said, the ingredients are not new, but I know of no other company which has combined these specific ingredients. They work synergistically to produce VERY nice results from the testing we have done. Here are the main ingredients:

Dextrose: 80g
CreapureŽ creatine monohydrate: 5g
Beta-Alanine: 3.5g
Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate (HMB): 3g

The product is a powder which mixes easily in water. It is to be used daily. On training days it should be taken about an hour prior and on other days when convenient.

prizeoasis
01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
so we can use it in place of creatine then?

chris mason
01-27-2008, 07:13 PM
so we can use it in place of creatine then?

Absolutely, and you will see SIGNIFICANTLY greater effects!

getb1g
01-27-2008, 07:53 PM

The product is not a fat burner, but it has helped me tremendously on my cut. I will post some pics very soon and I think our long time members will be very surprised!

Like I said, the ingredients are not new, but I know of no other company which has combined these specific ingredients. They work synergistically to produce VERY nice results from the testing we have done. Here are the main ingredients:

The product is a powder which mixes easily in water. It is to be used daily. On training days it should be taken about an hour prior and on other days when convenient.

Here is some information for everyone on the ingriedients,

Beta-alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available beta-alanine. Supplementation with beta-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.[2][3]
Typically studies have used supplementing strategies of multiple doses of 400 mg or 800 mg, administered at regular intervals for up to eight hours, over periods ranging from 4 to 10 weeks.[3][4] After a 10 week supplementing strategy, the reported increase in intramuscular carnosine content was an average of 80.1% (range 18 to 205%).[3]

Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine and is synthesized in the human body. It plays a part in protein synthesis and was discovered by Dr. Steve Nissen in scientific studies to purportedly increase muscle mass and decrease muscle breakdown. It should be noted however that Nissen held the original patent on the metabolite as a nutritional supplement. It can be found, in small quantities, in grapefruit, alfalfa, and catfish.

Research published in the Journal of Applied Physiology and other peer reviewed publications has shown that HMB may have an effect on increasing muscle weight and strength.[citation needed] There are, however, numerous studies published that failed to find any increase in strength or performance,[citation needed] and these should be included in any assessment of efficacy. Three grams of HMB per day may help muscles combat protein breakdown, assist in muscle repair and support increased endurance. Studies suggest its benefits may be greater for the untrained. Also, well-controlled scientific studies have found increases in muscle mass and decreases in body fat in 70 year old men. It has helped patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in hospital intensive care units, muscle wasting associated with HIV or AIDS and with cancer, and trauma victims with severe injuries.[citation needed]

The human body produces about 0.2-0.4 grams per day. Standard doses in research studies have been 1.5 to 3.0 grams per day, usually divided into two doses.

Lones Green
01-27-2008, 08:09 PM

darn it chris, i was planning on making another protein order wednesday. i might just pick this up. would this be beneficial to a 300 lb powerlifter?

chris mason
01-27-2008, 08:41 PM
darn it chris, i was planning on making another protein order wednesday. i might just pick this up. would this be beneficial to a 300 lb powerlifter?

YES! I am going to send some to all of our sponsored athletes. I am using it myself and will not go without it. That is how much I like it. After you use it for about 2 weeks you will start to see some serious increases in your strength in the gym.

Chris

Indifference
01-27-2008, 09:39 PM
i think wednesday is going to be a very big day in sales for you guys... i know ive been waiting and will definitely be contributing!

prizeoasis
01-28-2008, 12:27 AM
whats your opinion about citrulline malate? or ALCAR? schtuff like that

chris mason
01-28-2008, 06:12 AM
whats your opinion about citrulline malate? or ALCAR? schtuff like that

If we sell it, we like it. Of course, there is always going to be research ahead of the product, so we may be researching a given compound at any time.

Chris

chris mason
01-28-2008, 11:47 AM
You guys are going to kill me...

The product will not be live Wednesday. I confused that production run with the one for our new Creatine Caps (encapsulated Creatine 500).

I will have an exact day within the next day or so. It will not be long.

Chris

The Bran Man
01-28-2008, 11:53 AM

The product will not be live Wednesday. I confused that production run with the one for our new Creatine Caps (encapsulated Creatine 500).

Chris

boooo. Bangs head off of desk

method115
01-28-2008, 05:42 PM

Chris

aww you got me all excited.

FREAKZILLA
01-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Will Atlarge be releasing their own Fish Oil supp one day?

chris mason
01-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Will Atlarge be releasing their own Fish Oil supp one day?

Freak, please go to our site and take a look around. The answers to all of your questions are there. We have had a fish oil product for some time now.

Chris

chris mason
01-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncsuLuke
could you explain to me the benefits of the other ingredients? i know what the benefits of the creatine and dextrose are but i havent heard of the other ingredients before and considering i can get creatine and dextrose cheaper i would just like to know what benefits i will get from this?

i hope this post did not come off in a negative way i am just looking to be informed on the benefits of Beta-Alanine and Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate

Without sounding overly simple, both b-alanine and HMB provide similar effects to that of creatine albeit via different pathways.

In a nutshell, both work additively with creatine producing greater increases in size and strength than creatine alone. B-alanine also promotes one's ability to tolerate and benefit from increased training volume.

All 3 together, in our experience, produce almost ridiculously good results.

I **** you not when I say I would go to any length to make sure I had enough of this stuff once I used it for about the first 2 weeks. If it gives you any indication, while waiting for more of the product I personally went to my local GNC and spent over $100 to buy the raw ingredients because I didn't want to be off it for ONE DAY!!!

prizeoasis
01-29-2008, 03:59 PM
sooo whats the release date, im waiting to place my order..

Stumprrp
01-29-2008, 04:12 PM
sounds good chris, i plan on buying maximus and other stuff as i prepare for nationals after states.

chris mason
01-29-2008, 09:21 PM
sounds good chris, i plan on buying maximus and other stuff as i prepare for nationals after states.

Excellent!

method115
01-30-2008, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncsuLuke
could you explain to me the benefits of the other ingredients? i know what the benefits of the creatine and dextrose are but i havent heard of the other ingredients before and considering i can get creatine and dextrose cheaper i would just like to know what benefits i will get from this?

i hope this post did not come off in a negative way i am just looking to be informed on the benefits of Beta-Alanine and Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate

Without sounding overly simple, both b-alanine and HMB provide similar effects to that of creatine albeit via different pathways.

In a nutshell, both work additively with creatine producing greater increases in size and strength than creatine alone. B-alanine also promotes one's ability to tolerate and benefit from increased training volume.

All 3 together, in our experience, produce almost ridiculously good results.

I **** you not when I say I would go to any length to make sure I had enough of this stuff once I used it for about the first 2 weeks. If it gives you any indication, while waiting for more of the product I personally went to my local GNC and spent over $100 to buy the raw ingredients because I didn't want to be off it for ONE DAY!!!

Your really getting me pumped about this product, I've never heard you talk about any of your products this way. I'm going to buy it guaranteed when it comes out.

Guido
01-30-2008, 09:54 AM
What kind of strength increases are we talking about from this stuff? Personal experiences? Testimonials?

RBB
01-30-2008, 05:12 PM
What kind of strength increases are we talking about from this stuff? Personal experiences? Testimonials?

i'm interested in this as well, chris. could you be a little more detailed with your experience? and when is this going to be out? i'd like to give it a run.

chris mason
01-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Guys, I hate to quote numbers because them may seem like a bit of a stretch.

Here is my personal experience:

- Used a sample batch we had for 2 weeks. I was not cutting at the time. Near the 10th day of using I hit a 635 lbs deadlift from the floor for 3 clean reps. I had never done this previously and had just resumed deadlifting after a break (I think I was 3-4 sessions back into deadlifting).

In addition, I was doing some partial squats with 545 lbs and I was able to literally double the number of reps from one session to the next.

- Most recently I have been cutting. I have lost a lot of body fat in a very short period of time (about a month). I am leaner than I have been in years. I have been using the product the entire time and have lost no strength. In fact, I have been gaining strength. My last weighted dip session I was able to get body weight plus 180 lbs for 5 solid reps. I had taken a break from deadlifting again and have just completed my 2nd heavy session. I got 585 lbs for 4 reps the first heavy session (grip was the limiting factor - hook grip was killing my thumbs). My 2nd session I got 635 lbs for 2 reps and my back felt good for 3. My leg drive was the limiting factor and I am now alternating deads from a 3" platform with floor deads week to week.

So, my strength is as good as ever and I am as lean as I have been since I last dieted for a bodybuilding show when I was 19 (I am not contest ready, but pretty lean).

That is my personal experience and why I am so excited.

Chris

Guido
01-31-2008, 08:36 AM
That kind of stuff is always interesting to hear, Chris. Sounds like really good stuff!

BTW, you should also post some pics so we can see you in such a lean state. You must just look monstrous! Can you see some vascularity?

chris mason
01-31-2008, 03:31 PM
That kind of stuff is always interesting to hear, Chris. Sounds like really good stuff!

BTW, you should also post some pics so we can see you in such a lean state. You must just look monstrous! Can you see some vascularity?

Oh yeah!

BrettC
01-31-2008, 06:06 PM
Is there a price determined yet? Also could this be considered a meal replacement too?

chris mason
01-31-2008, 07:53 PM
Is there a price determined yet? Also could this be considered a meal replacement too?

No, definitely not a meal replacement.

Chris

cphafner
01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
would you recommend adding nitrean for a nice pre workout shake?

RBB
01-31-2008, 08:14 PM
sounds good, chris. looking forward to giving this a try. i'm with guido, let's see some pics bro.

Invain
01-31-2008, 08:29 PM
Nice to see it has 5 grams of creatine in each serving, but I still don't know if I can afford 50 bucks a month for another supplement. I guess with more pics and proof though Chris'll have my mind changed.

chris mason
01-31-2008, 09:04 PM
I'll get pics or a video up soon. I promise.

Dman
02-08-2008, 02:43 PM
I currently take both creatine and beta alanine - is this product still worth immediately investing in or should I wait until I run out. Basically, since I have 2/3 main components in Results, will I still see the huge results that you keep mentioning?

Thanks

chris mason
02-08-2008, 07:08 PM
I currently take both creatine and beta alanine - is this product still worth immediately investing in or should I wait until I run out. Basically, since I have 2/3 main components in Results, will I still see the huge results that you keep mentioning?

Thanks

I would wait until you run out.

Yes, I think you will see very nice RESULTS.

Chris

Bicster
02-09-2008, 08:02 AM
- Most recently I have been cutting. I have lost a lot of body fat in a very short period of time (about a month). I am leaner than I have been in years. I have been using the product the entire time and have lost no strength. In fact, I have been gaining strength. My last weighted dip session I was able to get body weight plus 180 lbs for 5 solid reps. I had taken a break from deadlifting again and have just completed my 2nd heavy session. I got 585 lbs for 4 reps the first heavy session (grip was the limiting factor - hook grip was killing my thumbs). My 2nd session I got 635 lbs for 2 reps and my back felt good for 3. My leg drive was the limiting factor and I am now alternating deads from a 3" platform with floor deads week to week.

So, my strength is as good as ever and I am as lean as I have been since I last dieted for a bodybuilding show when I was 19 (I am not contest ready, but pretty lean).

The proof is in the pudding, where are the pics? How about others who beta-tested it before release?

chris mason
02-09-2008, 08:46 AM
The proof is in the pudding, where are the pics? How about others who beta-tested it before release?

You are absolutely right!

Give it a couple of weeks for customers and I will take some pics at the gym tomorrow.

Chris

HahnB
02-09-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm trying it out for a month to see how it goes.

chris mason
02-09-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm trying it out for a month to see how it goes.

Excellent! Thank you!

Bicster
02-09-2008, 08:41 PM
You are absolutely right!

Give it a couple of weeks for customers and I will take some pics at the gym tomorrow.

Chris

Alright sir, expect to hear from me again in a couple weeks. Im just surprised you would release a product, with those types of claims, with solely words.

chris mason
02-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Alright sir, expect to hear from me again in a couple weeks. Im just surprised you would release a product, with those types of claims, with solely words.

I will take pics tomorrow.

Chris

Jimmy1
02-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Right now, I'm trying out Animal Pump. Should the Results that I just ordered replace that or supplement that? Also, I'm using SIzeOn. I guess that I have the same question about that. Thanks!

Lones Green
02-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Right now, I'm trying out Animal Pump. Should the Results that I just ordered replace that or supplement that? Also, I'm using SIzeOn. I guess that I have the same question about that. Thanks!

stop using both those supps and take results.

Jimmy1
02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
stop using both those supps and take results.

Will do, thanks.

chris mason
02-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Ok, I promised pics and here they are. I think anyone who has known me over the years and seen my pics and videos will realize this is the leanest I have been in a LONG time.

I lost about 20 lbs of body fat in roughly a month. What blows my mind, and I mean that sincerely, is that I did not lose lean muscle and I actually GAINED strength! I attribute this fact 100% to RESULTS. I also used my usual Thermocin or Nitor, Fish Oil, Creatine 500, and ETS during the period (the only difference from the norm was the addition of RESULTS).

1st pic, relaxed:

http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/42157/2001201990986664333_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001201990986664333)

2nd pic, arms out:

http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/44270/2001283384742050026_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001283384742050026)

3rd pic, hands on hips:

http://aycu11.webshots.com/image/42930/2001257243075960951_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001257243075960951)

JDaws
02-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Chris your a tank! Looking good.

Can't wait for my order to arrive.

Travis Bell
02-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Great work Chris!

Cirino83
02-11-2008, 11:14 AM
damn Chris in that first pic your lats look photo shopped :)

Cirino83
02-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Just placed an order with Results included. Can't wait to try it.

Joe Black
02-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Chris, you look AMAZING... A big difference from the last pictures I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Ok, I promised pics and here they are. I think anyone who has known me over the years and seen my pics and videos will realize this is the leanest I have been in a LONG time.

I lost about 20 lbs of body fat in roughly a month. What blows my mind, and I mean that sincerely, is that I did not lose lean muscle and I actually GAINED strength! I attribute this fact 100% to RESULTS. I also used my usual Thermocin or Nitor, Fish Oil, Creatine 500, and ETS during the period (the only difference from the norm was the addition of RESULTS).

1st pic, relaxed:

http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/42157/2001201990986664333_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001201990986664333)

2nd pic, arms out:

http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/44270/2001283384742050026_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001283384742050026)

3rd pic, hands on hips:

http://aycu11.webshots.com/image/42930/2001257243075960951_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001257243075960951)

Awesome pictures:clap:

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.youtube.com/user/NASAKYCHAIRMAN

GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?