PDA

View Full Version : Thermocin and Nitor

BFGUITAR
01-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Ive become interested in a fat burning supplement. My first question is how much do these really help? Ive always been weary of supplements like these as sure it may burn more fat but an extra 100 calories a day isnt much.

Second, what is the main difference between the two?

chris mason
01-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Please go to the site and read both product pages and then get back to us if you have any further questions.

Chris

BFGUITAR
01-13-2008, 12:17 AM
I have and both say they give energy and burn fat, whats the deal yo?

deeder
01-13-2008, 12:47 AM
From what I've heard around here... Nitor is very similar to crack cocaine...

Thermocin is a less intense version of this. :thumbup:

I;ve never tried either of these but Ihear theyu are the best themos' out there... Plain old caffeine and ephedrine (shhhh... don't tell the IOCC!!!) works fine for me!

If i were planning a big cut I might look into one of their thermogenic products

Ben Moore
01-13-2008, 08:41 AM
lol, Yeah, Nitor is the real deal.

malkore
01-13-2008, 10:17 AM
read the official product descriptions, but in a nutshell Thermocin is more like your traditional stimulant based fat burner. Its very similar to the ECA stack, with synephrine replacing the Ephedra. The Caffine and Aspirin are replaced with herbal sources (Guarana and white willow bark).

the ECA stack is one fo the few that's been studied properly and proven to have an effect on fat loss, and synephrine has been studied enough to prove it's enough like ephedra to be legit when claimed to aid in fat loss.

Nitor takes things a step further. it uses 7-keto which (I believe) is a pre-cursor to a natural hormone your body makes. Nitor causes your body to go into a fat burning state. instead of just being a stimulant, it actually causes your body temperature to increase a little (yes, you feel it).

both are excellent products, and not just marketing hype like other companies tend to do. Nitor is definitely the more hardcore of the two, and yes I have used both.

My wife prefers Nitor. every stimulant based thermogenic makes her feel loopy and dizzy when it peaks...hydroxycut was the worst for her and it didn't sit well with me either.
she didn't like thermocin, but i think she's just very sensitive to anything similar to ephedra.

BFGUITAR
01-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the info!
Im going to definitely take a look into this!
I dont know enough about these supplements to really distinguish the difference, yet.

BFGUITAR
01-13-2008, 07:49 PM
I looked at the ingredients and there seems to be a lot of caffeine... Im quite worried that even one pill will have me bouncing off the walls!

Im eager to start my cut and I think this stuff would make a great addition, its about time I try something new out. Im going to do some more research.

getb1g
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
I looked at the ingredients and there seems to be a lot of caffeine... Im quite worried that even one pill will have me bouncing off the walls!

Im eager to start my cut and I think this stuff would make a great addition, its about time I try something new out. Im going to do some more research.

Im 17 and I take 2 Nitors w/o a problem. You should be fine.

Lones Green
01-14-2008, 03:49 AM
whichever you take, be sure and ease into it. i took thermocin for a bit back when i was around 260 lbs, and it is potent stuff.