PDA

View Full Version : Meal repalcement ideas???

banks741938
01-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Hello to all,

This is my first post and want to say hello to everyone, I just started back into the gym and had some questions. First off Im 24 6'4 and right now at 275. I am not new to the gym however, i was a big lifter in high school and wanted strength for football. I had no problems gaining power, but now i want to shave some weight off. Over the past years i have hit the gym and gotten down to about 240. I hit the wall their and get discourged. My routine is always broken and i end up back where i started. :drooling:. I just want to get down to around 220-235 somewhere. I dont have a problem getting in the gym and exercizing my problem is i love to eat.. My question is what products out their would be a good meal replacement.. I thought about muscle milk and muscle milk light but i didnt know if that would be for just a supplement to help strength gain.. I really dont care how much i bench or anything like that.. I dont care about that anymore.. thanks for yalls help

banks741938

Big_Byrd52
01-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Hello to all,

This is my first post and want to say hello to everyone, I just started back into the gym and had some questions. First off Im 24 6'4 and right now at 275. I am not new to the gym however, i was a big lifter in high school and wanted strength for football. I had no problems gaining power, but now i want to shave some weight off. Over the past years i have hit the gym and gotten down to about 240. I hit the wall their and get discourged. My routine is always broken and i end up back where i started. :drooling:. I just want to get down to around 220-235 somewhere. I dont have a problem getting in the gym and exercizing my problem is i love to eat.. My question is what products out their would be a good meal replacement.. I thought about muscle milk and muscle milk light but i didnt know if that would be for just a supplement to help strength gain.. I really dont care how much i bench or anything like that.. I dont care about that anymore.. thanks for yalls help

banks741938

if u love food, then why drink a shake? if u can kill it or grow it, ur on the right track.

muscle milk tastes great, but its way too pricey for me and i think anything that tastes that damn good cant be as healthy as its bein made out to be!

nitrean is a great product, with slower digestion rates thats great for dieting. i drink shakes for breakfast, then before and after workout. its solid food the rest of the day.