PDA

View Full Version : 1st meet pix

chinaz
01-21-2008, 06:41 PM
pictures from 1st meet!

bench- 105 ( max 115 )
squat- 225 ( idk max yet, prolly 250ish, i hope )
dead lift- 200 ( idk max )
Got 1st in my weight class.
If you dont believe me, just tell me.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/txchickchinaz7/chinazpowerlifting-10.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/txchickchinaz7/chinazpowerlifting-01.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/txchickchinaz7/chinazpowerlifting-11.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/txchickchinaz7/chinazpowerlifting-12.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/txchickchinaz7/chinazpowerlifting-05.jpg

JoeG
01-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Thats very damn impressive.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Keith
01-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Look at the fire in those eyes! Lookin' good, in a couple of different ways..

So, how was the experience?

chinaz
01-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Thats very damn impressive.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Look at the fire in those eyes! Lookin' good, in a couple of different ways..

So, how was the experience?

everyone was like, when you walk up there to lift, you look like your going to kill someone.

experience was great, i cant even explain it, its just an awesome feeling.
i didnt want it to end.

getfit
01-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Awesome work girl!

ThomasG
01-21-2008, 06:55 PM
You are damn fine

O and good job :)

Its feels absolutely amazing taking 1st in your class! Makes it all worthwile

Unholy
01-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh snap.

Sexy?
Strong?
4' 8"?

The world needs more woman like you =)

CleverName
01-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Strong looking leggies you have there. :angel:

Let's see how many replies this thread gets... 35+, my estimate. Female posting on bodybuilder forum = attention. :hello:

chinaz
01-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Strong looking leggies you have there. :angel:

Let's see how many replies this thread gets... 35+, my estimate. Female posting on bodybuilder forum = attention. :hello:

35+?? no wayyy.

CleverName
01-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Yes way! Just wait. But it's mostly because you're so strong!

chinaz
01-21-2008, 07:44 PM

lol, ok, we will see...

Chubrock
01-21-2008, 07:51 PM
You gotta get out of those running shoes and start squatting in something decent.

chinaz
01-21-2008, 07:58 PM
You gotta get out of those running shoes and start squatting in something decent.

i asked my coach what i should get, he told me to stay with my shoes : (

i have nike shocks..??

idk, what should i get??

cphafner
01-21-2008, 08:00 PM
i asked my coach what i should get, he told me to stay with my shoes : (

i have nike shocks..??

idk, what should i get??

Shoxs are no good. Pick up something flat and firm like Converse All Stars.

Chubrock
01-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Buy you some cheap Chuck Taylors or squat barefoot. I don't know of any meet that'll let you squat barefoot, so stick with the Chucks. Wrestling shoes will work as well. Basically you're looking for anything that is flat, has no arch, and no thick foam sole to it.

Chubrock
01-21-2008, 08:01 PM

Beat me by a few seconds.

WORLD
01-21-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm scared of you..:omg:

chinaz
01-21-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm scared of you..:omg:

gggrrrr

chinaz
01-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Buy you some cheap Chuck Taylors or squat barefoot. I don't know of any meet that'll let you squat barefoot, so stick with the Chucks. Wrestling shoes will work as well. Basically you're looking for anything that is flat, has no arch, and no thick foam sole to it.

ahh, ok. thanks.
Shopping time : D

ookiiess. thanks

ThomasG
01-21-2008, 08:24 PM
More pics of your buffness?

chinaz
01-21-2008, 08:26 PM
More pics of your buffness?

um, 1 more? or 2??? i think.

with my gold, and uuh, with the other girls.

cphafner
01-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Beat me by a few seconds.

You shocked by that? :moon:

chinaz
01-21-2008, 08:59 PM
You shocked by that? :moon:

meany head.

bjohnso
01-21-2008, 09:02 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaang...

You squat as much as I do. LOL!

fpr
01-21-2008, 09:07 PM
How come you didn't try for a higher squat?

chinaz
01-21-2008, 09:27 PM
How come you didn't try for a higher squat?

well i had only gone up to 225 at school with coach, so he only had me do what he was sure i could do, he knew i would still endup taking the gold, so he told me that we are going up higher on dead lift and squat next time.

RickTheDestroyer
01-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Good job, kiddo. Get some chucks (I like the cheap fake chucks from Walmart).
And maybe put your age back in your sig so people stop hitting on you with reckless abandon.

fpr
01-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah guys, lay off, she's only like 14 lol.

That squat suit looks like it's cutting off the circulation to your thighs! hah! :eek:

chinaz
01-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah guys, lay off, she's only like 14 lol.

That squat suit looks like it's cutting off the circulation to your thighs! hah! :eek:

it was : (
it was soooo bad.
way to small.

fpr
01-21-2008, 10:10 PM
don't you have school tomorrow?

EDIT: Last time I guessed, I thought maybe you were Lebanese. I'm going to take a second guess, Italian? You look like you have Medittereanean features to you ... just out of curiosity

chinaz
01-21-2008, 10:14 PM
lol, yes i do.
but i have a friend over, and my parents have friends over. so im not sleeping tell late : D yay!!

little boy took my xbox : ( lol, but hes 2 cute.

Nice try, im kurdish.

Cards
01-21-2008, 10:26 PM
nice work, glad to see all these other guys didn't scare you off. keep it up.

Invain
01-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Awsome stuff there!

I'm so jealous you have a coach and everything in high scool. I would kill to work with somebody and actually compete.

Ooo, if only you were 3 - 4 years older. :moon:

kw1k
01-21-2008, 11:40 PM
are you Russian?

CrazyK
01-21-2008, 11:57 PM
lol, yes i do.
but i have a friend over, and my parents have friends over. so im not sleeping tell late : D yay!!

little boy took my xbox : ( lol, but hes 2 cute.

Nice try, im kurdish.If you we were back in the middle east you'd be fair game ;) Too bad they have laws against pervs like me going after 15 year olds here.

Hockey66
01-22-2008, 12:06 AM
That's awesome, keep it up and you'll be smashing records soon. You have the exact same look in your eyes that all my friends tell me I get before a big lift.

And, I guess I'm young enough to say that you're gorgeous! I'm with Invain here, if only you were a few years older. :p

Phenom
01-22-2008, 02:40 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/pete26/ChrisHanson.jpg

minime_moomey
01-22-2008, 06:11 AM
I laughed out loud and that Phenom! To perfect. All you other guys :tuttut:
Impressive lifting by the way!!!

Chubrock
01-22-2008, 06:26 AM
it was : (
it was soooo bad.
way to small.

Just to let you know what you're getting yourself into. Any properly fitting gear is going to hurt like hell when it's on. I've yet to see a PLer with "properly" fitting gear walk away without some form of bruising, cuts or abrasions. Get used to it haha, it's part of the game.

markdk86
01-22-2008, 07:58 AM
You did very good. Now convince my girlfriend to lift :).

Unholy
01-22-2008, 08:18 AM
are you Russian?

Read the thread, she already answered numb nuts.:moon:

fpr
01-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Ok, so I was closer the first time when I guessed Lebanese. And no, I'm not trying to meet Chris Hansen, lol. Can get plenty of women my own age.... just making friendly conversation.

garjagan
01-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Great work. You're one strong gal..... and you're only 15??!!!! I can't imagine many 15 y/o girls moving that kind of metal.

andrewnp
01-22-2008, 01:41 PM
you squat more than me, but i can dl and bench more.

jesus, 15year old 100lb'r beating a 17yo 205lb'r.

where do you live? i would come out to see a meet of yours, im about to start looking around the NJ area.

ThomasG
01-22-2008, 03:18 PM

where do you live? i would come out to see a meet of yours, im about to start looking around the NJ area.

Wow, thats kinda creepy.

Be sure to update us with your new max's very impressive lifting

andrewnp
01-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Wow, thats kinda creepy.

Be sure to update us with your new max's very impressive lifting

:tuttut:damn, i just meant what area, you guys go super creepy real fast.

BFGUITAR
01-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Sumo deads for the win!

McVein
01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
marry me, im hip, young, and have a sexy irish accent.

Invain
01-22-2008, 06:20 PM
I wonder how many responses about her femanism we'd get if she were 12..... prolly about the same lol.

I'm a little guilty, but yeah, no wonder there's about 4 girls that post here.

I wish all you guys would hit on me too :(

chinaz
01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Awsome stuff there!

I'm so jealous you have a coach and everything in high scool. I would kill to work with somebody and actually compete.

Ooo, if only you were 3 - 4 years older. :moon:

One if the main reasons i dont want to ever leave high school is because i looovee my coaches to death, i would be lost without them.

are you Russian?

Nope, im kurdish.

HAHAHAHA...LMAO, I LOVE HIM!!

Just to let you know what you're getting yourself into. Any properly fitting gear is going to hurt like hell when it's on. I've yet to see a PLer with "properly" fitting gear walk away without some form of bruising, cuts or abrasions. Get used to it haha, it's part of the game.

Yeah, ive learned that the more it hurts the better!! i really dont mind it as much anymore. but i hate hate hate the wrist wraps for bench, cant do that...

Great work. You're one strong gal..... and you're only 15??!!!! I can't imagine many 15 y/o girls moving that kind of metal.

Alota people really dont think i have it in me, but idk, i just love to lift big pieces of metal : D

I hope you can bench more then me!!
Im still going up on squat tho, idk what my max is on squat or dl, but im sure my bench isnt more then 115!! were do i live? lol.. ina redish house in texas. jk, well my nxt meet is kinda by Oklahoma i think!!

I wonder how many responses about her femanism we'd get if she were 12..... prolly about the same lol.

I'm a little guilty, but yeah, no wonder there's about 4 girls that post here.

lol 12? wow. ill be 16 in 2months. : D
haha lol, r u sure you want them to hit on you..??

chinaz
01-22-2008, 06:58 PM

You win : /

CleverName
01-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Told you so! :D

You even exceeded expectations. ;)

ernburn
01-22-2008, 07:15 PM
wow your really strong for your size or most girls for that matter

chinaz
01-22-2008, 07:25 PM
wow your really strong for your size or most girls for that matter

thanks, im trying to go down to 97. i cant do it : (

Organichu
01-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Fantastic job. When I was your age (and I wager with a lot more testosterone) I weighed 250 % of what you do and still didn't total what you're totaling. You're doing great.

VikingWarlord
01-22-2008, 07:43 PM

http://www.phatpimpclothing.com/hi/phatpimp/images/ex_chrishansen.jpg

Good work, little girl. Keep it up.

chinaz
01-22-2008, 08:11 PM
http://www.phatpimpclothing.com/hi/phatpimp/images/ex_chrishansen.jpg

Good work, little girl. Keep it up.

hah, thanks.

Blade55
01-22-2008, 09:06 PM

Very rarely do I laugh out loud at something on the internet. Good job, Phenom.

Are you even able to go to a public gym, chinaz? I would think guys would be hitting on you left and right because you look older than 15...and you're beautiful.

Organichu
01-22-2008, 09:21 PM

The guy behind you looks as though he's about to toss a sack over you and extradite you to Kazakhstan.

fpr
01-22-2008, 09:46 PM

wow, wow, wow .... hang on there buddy.... most of us don't go that way :tuttut:

redFury
01-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Wow... awesome stuff. You look like a great deadlifter in the making... great leverages (and pretty too). You got a lot of good going on for ya!

You should start posting your workouts on here... Keep up the great work!

redFury
01-22-2008, 10:35 PM

The guy behind you looks as though he's about to toss a sack over you and extradite you to Kazakhstan.

Haha... nice.

Jinkies
01-23-2008, 01:03 PM
Hope it doesn't upset it anyone but im trying my best not to hit on you and give a honest critque hahaha

Pretty girls powerlifting is always a good asset to the sport as far as influence to younger age groups to look towards the benefits and the misconception that the only women who lift weights are trolls, good work and keep gettin stronger haha

BBB
01-23-2008, 02:49 PM
You rock.

That is all.

Gabrielle
01-23-2008, 03:00 PM
You are doing great for your age. You also have very good form from what I can see. Keep doing what you are doing.

markdk86
01-23-2008, 07:42 PM
I Love You Invain. There. I Said It !

PelleK
01-24-2008, 03:53 AM
I could tell u were Kurdish judging from the picture, alltho u kinda look like Jackie from that 70s show lol. I remember u said u had a rich uncle in Norway, and it makes more sence now, as there are alot of Kurdish ppl in Norway. Btw, if your uncle is as cool as u, I'm finding his gym and I'll force him to train with me >:)

To everyone else, she's 16 in 2 months, is it still illegal in the US? If it is I guess Norway won this one xD

Guido
01-24-2008, 09:27 AM
I second (third?) the Converse Chuck Taylors for squatting. Regular tennis shoes are no good.

BTW, your squat is VERY impressive. Well over 2x bodyweight in only a belt and wraps!

Your DL should get much higher, too. You seem to be very well proportioned for powerlifting. Short and very strong legs, with somewhat long arms for your height = perfect for deadlifting and squatting.

Great first meet!

BTW, check out my wife's journal (LynnLynn). She's a powerlifter, too, and she has a very strong deadlift (330+ max) so you can get ideas on how to train it from her if you want some advice.

chinaz
01-24-2008, 09:12 PM

hahahah lmao!! well, he did say "very nice" but he never said "how much?"

Wow... awesome stuff. You look like a great deadlifter in the making... great leverages (and pretty too). You got a lot of good going on for ya!

You should start posting your workouts on here... Keep up the great work!

Thanks a ton, and yea i do need to post my workouts, i just go with w/e the board in the weight room says under TRACK/POWERLIFTING!!

Hope it doesn't upset it anyone but im trying my best not to hit on you and give a honest critque hahaha

Pretty girls powerlifting is always a good asset to the sport as far as influence to younger age groups to look towards the benefits and the misconception that the only women who lift weights are trolls, good work and keep gettin stronger haha

lol, thanx a bunch.

I could tell u were Kurdish judging from the picture, alltho u kinda look like Jackie from that 70s show lol. I remember u said u had a rich uncle in Norway, and it makes more sence now, as there are alot of Kurdish ppl in Norway. Btw, if your uncle is as cool as u, I'm finding his gym and I'll force him to train with me >:)

To everyone else, she's 16 in 2 months, is it still illegal in the US? If it is I guess Norway won this one xD

wow, did i really say that about my uncle? i don't remember tell you guys about him.. anyways, hah my uncle doesn't workout what so ever!!! He thinks im crazy for doing power lifting at all. lol, legal is 18 in the U.S

I second (third?) the Converse Chuck Taylors for squatting. Regular tennis shoes are no good.

BTW, your squat is VERY impressive. Well over 2x bodyweight in only a belt and wraps!

Your DL should get much higher, too. You seem to be very well proportioned for powerlifting. Short and very strong legs, with somewhat long arms for your height = perfect for deadlifting and squatting.

Great first meet!

BTW, check out my wife's journal (LynnLynn). She's a powerlifter, too, and she has a very strong deadlift (330+ max) so you can get ideas on how to train it from her if you want some advice.

Hey, thanks a tons, I will try my best to get my hands on those shoes by next thursday!! I dont think i will be able to take pictures because i wont have anyone there to take any!!! : (
Ill be sure to check out your wife, its awesome that you guys both do this, its cute : )
About dead lifting, my starter was 165 at this last meet, but my starting for my Thursday meet is 200, so we will see how that ends up!!

Blackhawk08
01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Very nice lifts, and form.

...trying to stay away form creepy...

TJ2389
01-24-2008, 09:58 PM
This scares me that you squat the same weight I do lol. Nice job though!

chinaz
01-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Very nice lifts, and form.

...trying to stay away form creepy...

thanks a bunch!! hahaha, ill try.

This scares me that you squat the same weight I do lol. Nice job though!

lol, i really would love to hit 250 on squat. I wish i could bench press what you bench press :' (

nhlfan
01-25-2008, 01:02 AM
lol, legal is 18 in the U.S.

nah, it varies state to state.

congrats on placing first in your meet

jtteg_x
01-25-2008, 04:05 AM
congrats on your first meet. im suprised of your squat for your weight along with you wearing a bench shirt

chinaz
01-26-2008, 01:06 PM
congrats on your first meet. im suprised of your squat for your weight along with you wearing a bench shirt

wait, what?
wearing a bench shirt? you mean while i squat?? i wasnt wearing a bench shirt when i was squatting. if thats what you meant..

nah, it varies state to state.

congrats on placing first in your meet

oh ya, your right,
well in tx its 18.

and thank you

jtteg_x
01-26-2008, 02:47 PM
noo you dummy...every girl i know would never wear a bench shirt at all (besides 1 out of the 100).

Tim K
01-26-2008, 05:44 PM
For these meets, don't bother trying to drop body weight to get into a different weight class. It just isn't worth it. Keep training, lifting, and hitting heavier and heavier poundages.

Your sumo deadlift looks real good. Your poundages will go up quick in that lift.

Bench is going to take time. Put the hours in under the bar, use a good routine, lift smart, and it will come. If your wrists aren't bothering you, drop the wrist wraps. Save them for when you are lifting heaver.

chinaz
01-26-2008, 06:27 PM
noo you dummy...every girl i know would never wear a bench shirt at all (besides 1 out of the 100).

Oh!! lol i get it now!!! I hate having to wear the stupid bench shirts!! YUCK!!!

For these meets, don't bother trying to drop body weight to get into a different weight class. It just isn't worth it. Keep training, lifting, and hitting heavier and heavier poundages.

Your sumo deadlift looks real good. Your poundages will go up quick in that lift.

Bench is going to take time. Put the hours in under the bar, use a good routine, lift smart, and it will come. If your wrists aren't bothering you, drop the wrist wraps. Save them for when you are lifting heaver.

Idk, im really worried bout the weight!! I just need to stay down in the 105 at least!! I wish i could hit 97 tho !!!!!!!!!!!!!
but thanks a bunch!! I will really try hours under the bar, thanks a bunch!!!

Dgro
01-26-2008, 07:08 PM
bench- 105 ( max 115 )
squat- 225 ( idk max yet, prolly 250ish, i hope )
dead lift- 200 ( idk max )

So you beat the competition without maxing? That's testament to skills, right there :O

Oh and a little advice for your bench... and forgive me if you've heard this a million times, but have you tried dumbbell benching? It'll really get your stabilizers working for ya, do em for a few months and you'll be adding significant weight to your barbell bench in no time

chinaz
01-27-2008, 09:32 AM
So you beat the competition without maxing? That's testament to skills, right there :O

Oh and a little advice for your bench... and forgive me if you've heard this a million times, but have you tried dumbbell benching? It'll really get your stabilizers working for ya, do em for a few months and you'll be adding significant weight to your barbell bench in no time

lol, yes i did. Those number are my starting number for my next meet ( thursday)

yeah, i do db bench once ina while, not to much tho,
But i learned this push up thingy and i think thats also going to help me on bench!!

My goal for bench is 130-150. (By at least march...or april..)

Blackhawk08
01-28-2008, 08:23 PM
push up thingy?

chinaz
01-28-2008, 08:26 PM
push up thingy?

yeah yeah, its crazy good.

its like,

your up.
then half way down, count to five. SLOWLY. and then go down more.
count to five again, then your back up.

and well, if your a beast then do it for like 20seconds or so.

i can only do like 10

BilltheButcher
01-30-2008, 08:51 AM
yeah yeah, its crazy good.

its like,

your up.
then half way down, count to five. SLOWLY. and then go down more.
count to five again, then your back up.

and well, if your a beast then do it for like 20seconds or so.

i can only do like 10

I actually do this for close grips, I'm no PL, but I love doing them.

Looks like you got all the gear so scrap the Chuck T's and go with these:
http://www.inzernet.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=9&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1

I use cheap old boat shoes, but I'm not competing.

deeder
01-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I actually do this for close grips, I'm no PL, but I love doing them.

Looks like you got all the gear so scrap the Chuck T's and go with these:
http://www.inzernet.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=9&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1

I use cheap old boat shoes, but I'm not competing.

I wouldn't recommend those.

Keep the chucks for deadlifting and get olympic squat shoes for squatting in:

http://www.weightliftingshoes.ca/

That's where I got mine :ninja:

BilltheButcher
01-30-2008, 11:10 AM

Really? Two of my buds use them and swear by them. I personally have never used any of them and never will - so I guess I leave the recommendations to you PL.

deeder
01-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Really? Two of my buds use them and swear by them. I personally have never used any of them and never will - so I guess I leave the recommendations to you PL.

I haven't met a single powerlifter that wears those.

You say you never will? Why not? Getting a good squat shoe is the best investment you can make for your lifting.

BilltheButcher
01-30-2008, 12:09 PM
I haven't met a single powerlifter that wears those.

You say you never will? Why not? Getting a good squat shoe is the best investment you can make for your lifting.

I wear a pair of old boat shoes, that are basically Chuck T's without the ankle support. Have used them for 5 years. However, I only go to 405 for reps, I never go above that since messing my lower back up about 2 years ago, no real reason for me to. Next time I see my two buddies that wear them, I'll ask them if there are any negatives. To be honest, if they were the worst things ever, they may still say they are great after dropping $125 on them. I'll stick to my $20 boat shoes.

brihead301
01-30-2008, 12:44 PM
You are a 15 year old girl, and your squat max is about what my squat max is. I don't think I should ever tell anyone that ever again.

Nice lifts though. Stick with it, it's awsome to see a serious female powerlifter.

HP666
01-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Awesome job!!!

I agree with the Chucks as far as shoes go. Don't ask your Coach, just start wearing them. Running shoes are not condusive to good powerlifting, I don't care what anybody says.

MJay
01-30-2008, 01:06 PM
If you dont believe me, just tell me.

I dont believe you.
Actually, thats not true. I just don't want to believe you.
You squat as much as me dam it!

smokinHawk
01-30-2008, 01:34 PM
so what gear are you wearing, i see it looks like you have an inzer blast shirt on, what squat deadlift suit are you using?
have you been training in gear much?

you could be the next kara bohigian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCKlmiWiSts

Runty
01-30-2008, 04:40 PM
^^ That squat link you posted is insane. Great control and form and I have NO idea how she gets her hands that close to her shoulders. Mine would tear into pieces.

chinaz
01-30-2008, 06:43 PM
I dont believe you.
Actually, thats not true. I just don't want to believe you.
You squat as much as me dam it!

lol, wow, well here

http://wylieisd.assistantcoach.net/school/public/public_teams_schedule_results.asp?date=&page=home&action=selectsport&leftbar=listsports&highschool_id=2875&sport=Powerlifting&hs_sport_id=5089&game_detail_id=404025

chinaz
01-30-2008, 06:46 PM
so what gear are you wearing, i see it looks like you have an inzer blast shirt on, what squat deadlift suit are you using?

what gear? idk : /

suit and wraps?..

we only put the suits on when maxing out, pretty much only at meets.
( we have used them about 5times total.

and holy gosh, shes a beast!!!

chinaz
01-30-2008, 06:49 PM

do they by any chance have those shoes in hot pink ?? : )

fuzzbecool219
01-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Good job keep it up I see u on a cover of a mag soon and no im not talkin about playboy

smokinHawk
01-31-2008, 06:53 AM
what gear? idk : /

suit and wraps?..

we only put the suits on when maxing out, pretty much only at meets.
( we have used them about 5times total.

and holy gosh, shes a beast!!!

um yes the squat suit and bench shirt your wearing (i saw inzer on your sleeve which looks like a blast shirt unless its just an inzer tshirt.)
to get the most out of them you need to train in them allot, but your doing ok now so dont worry to much yet.
so do you know what gear you were wearing?

samj
01-31-2008, 02:02 PM
any dates

Dizzee
01-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Wow 15 I thought you were about 30 when I was 1st looking at the pics. I hope you don't take offence by that I think it's all the make up.

IronKidd
01-31-2008, 06:07 PM
Wow 15 I thought you were about 30 when I was 1st looking at the pics.
I thought the same thing. :scratch:

Damn your strong though!

CleverName
01-31-2008, 06:53 PM
100 replies, Ms. Popular!! :angel:

chinaz
01-31-2008, 10:02 PM
I thought the same thing. :scratch:

Damn your strong though!

Wow 15 I thought you were about 30 when I was 1st looking at the pics. I hope you don't take offence by that I think it's all the make up.

Its not the makeup, i promise.
ive gone places with no makeup on, and people still think im like in my 20s or so.

nope, 15.

Fuzzy
02-03-2008, 06:05 AM
Damn... you look eerily like my girlfriend, thats just weird.

Anyway, girl you rock! Strength sports badly need more females like you, you know, nice pretty girls, not one with more facial hair then the mens team combined.

chinaz
02-04-2008, 06:11 PM
thank you.

its crazy how alota yall on here dont know about girls pl in highschool, its actuly very popular at school now.

every1 wants to join

vrizzle
02-06-2008, 12:28 AM
225, that's crazy, good job!

You have the perfect weightlifters body type, compact body with short, strong legs.

Have you ever thought of trying out Olympic weightlifting? Powerlifting is great and all but you would dominate at OLY.

Check out these links:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HWi2-9ETLFw
- She went to my school when I as a freshman and sophomore.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WwbDoQGdDKo
- Monsters that I hope to do as much as.

Good Luck at whatever you do. (Do OLY it's fun awesome and its an easy way to see the world if you're good enough at it)

emjlr3
02-06-2008, 07:03 AM
holy freaking crap, and your 15 years old.....good gravy, your gonna be a beast, keep it up...scratch that, you are a beast

chinaz
02-11-2008, 10:02 AM
225, that's crazy, good job!

You have the perfect weightlifters body type, compact body with short, strong legs.

Have you ever thought of trying out Olympic weightlifting? Powerlifting is great and all but you would dominate at OLY.

Check out these links:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HWi2-9ETLFw
- She went to my school when I as a freshman and sophomore.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WwbDoQGdDKo
- Monsters that I hope to do as much as.

Good Luck at whatever you do. (Do OLY it's fun awesome and its an easy way to see the world if you're good enough at it)

golly, those vids are wild!
hopefully i can make it there one day : D

holy freaking crap, and your 15 years old.....good gravy, your gonna be a beast, keep it up...scratch that, you are a beast

lol, thanks.

samj
02-11-2008, 12:24 PM
you are realy gorgeous you know:)

chinaz
02-13-2008, 07:26 PM
you are realy gorgeous you know:)

thanks.

btw, everyone,
my meet is on sat.

i will post results and all that stuff on sat night i guess.

i will prolly endup in the 115 weight class, im at 106lbs right now.

i could lose a pound,
but if it doesnt happen,

its not biggy.