PDA

View Full Version : olympic training vids from my video journal

ernburn
01-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I just came up with the idea to make a video journal of my oly lifting training i hope you enjoy watching

1/21/08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhUyOzq9sgU)

1/22/08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtdHExBZo14)

chinaz
01-22-2008, 07:08 PM
woha.

my life would be over if i did that,

gaauuuhh.

ernburn
01-22-2008, 07:12 PM
well i was first into bodybuilding, then i got into powerlifting like what your doing cus i thought it was more fun, now i'm doing olympic lifting cus i think its the most fun form of weightlifting i've been doing it the longest as well almost 1 year now

chinaz
01-22-2008, 07:26 PM
well i was first into bodybuilding, then i got into powerlifting like what your doing cus i thought it was more fun, now i'm doing olympic lifting cus i think its the most fun form of weightlifting i've been doing it the longest as well almost 1 year now

oh wow.

i wanna do power lifting for ever!!

I just dont wanna end up looking manly : (

ernburn
01-22-2008, 07:34 PM
oh wow.

i wanna do power lifting for ever!!

I just dont wanna end up looking manly : (

you look good, and the only chicks that i think wind up looking manly are pro female bodbuilders, but u should try oly some time, just find a good coach who knows alot about it or you can go to usaweightlifting.org and find a coach in your area

Runty
01-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Nice vids. Your facial expression right at the end of the second video is classic.

deeder
01-22-2008, 11:14 PM
you look good, and the only chicks that i think wind up looking manly are pro female bodbuilders, but u should try oly some time, just find a good coach who knows alot about it or you can go to usaweightlifting.org and find a coach in your area

Two words for you:

Becca Swanson

Chinaz, seriously though.. You won't look manly. You lack testicles (hence, not enough testosterone is produced for you to ever get manly looking). So I'd say if you don't accidentally shoot some testosterone into your body you won't look like a man..

Also, it's VERY hard for women to put on muscle mass compared to men.

ernburn
01-23-2008, 08:38 AM
Two words for you:

Becca Swanson

Chinaz, seriously though.. You won't look manly. You lack testicles (hence, not enough testosterone is produced for you to ever get manly looking). So I'd say if you don't accidentally shoot some testosterone into your body you won't look like a man..

Also, it's VERY hard for women to put on muscle mass compared to men.

holy crap dude she is a beast lol i just wouldn't say that to her face

caseymajor
01-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Nice vid bro, you look good doing some decent weight too. Keep up the training and have fun.

Jinkies
01-23-2008, 01:00 PM
You have really long arms not a quality I've see on alot of people training olympic weightlifting. it effect your jerk at all?

ernburn
01-23-2008, 04:37 PM
You have really long arms not a quality I've see on alot of people training olympic weightlifting. it effect your jerk at all?

yes very much so, but I've switched to a wider grip and it has helped me substantialy I got 265 today but unfortunantly my camera was out of memory :(

ernburn
01-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Nice vid bro, you look good doing some decent weight too. Keep up the training and have fun.

thanks for the comment, i'll keep the videos up as long as ppl keep watching

ernburn
01-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Nice vids. Your facial expression right at the end of the second video is classic.

lol i didn't notice that but man i look like i'm ******ed i was probably sticking my tounge out or something