PDA

View Full Version : Thanks ALN

ipwizard
01-27-2008, 09:36 PM
I just want to drop a line and say thanks to ALN for their great products.

I ordered the fat loss stack + fish oil. Been using the products for about a month now, and with a better (not perfect) diet, lifting, and ALN's products I have lost 5 pounds so far, and I feel better then I have in a long time.

Their products really work. I opted for the Thermocin and I have had no side affects Iím currently only taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I started taking ETS last week and so far it seems to be doing its job in reducing DOMS, and like others have stated it does seem to help me get a better nights sleep.

I was skeptical at first as most of us usually are or should be when putting things into their body. What got me was all the positive feedback about ALN's products.

Thanks ALN,

Keith T.

chris mason
01-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Awesome! Thanks for your input Keith! Do you mind if we use your thoughts on AtLarge?

ipwizard
01-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Go for it I dont mind.

method115
02-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Awesome! Thanks for your input Keith! Do you mind if we use your thoughts on AtLarge?

Chris, you'll should really think of a way to market ETS to people who don't lift at all. I can't even count the number of people I know who quit lifting after the first couple days because of DOMs. Millions of people don't realize that DOMs isn't so bad once you are settled in your routine. Then again maybe you guys are doing this.

chris mason
02-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Chris, you'll should really think of a way to market ETS to people who don't lift at all. I can't even count the number of people I know who quit lifting after the first couple days because of DOMs. Millions of people don't realize that DOMs isn't so bad once you are settled in your routine. Then again maybe you guys are doing this.

A great point! I have always thought that gyms and health clubs could help themselves by providing new members some ETS when they signed up. It would help them to retain more people. One of these years I will get around to actually promoting the idea.

Chris

Travis Bell
02-15-2008, 09:21 PM
I think one of the many reasons people do that is they join a health club or gym when they are supermotivated. So they go in the gym and just blast themselves really hard. Leave feeling like they are on track to lose 50lbs in a week and then wake up the next morning feeling like a truck ran them over.

Seems one thing that would help is if people just learned a little moderation. When I'm training first timers, we take it really slow the first few times to get their bodies used to it.

ETS sure does wonders though, my joints and muscles definatly feel much much better when I'm taking it. There is probably a huge market for it