PDA

View Full Version : Why should I use ATlarge other than to support WB?

FREAKZILLA
01-28-2008, 12:27 PM
No Im not here to insult the product. I do want to try your product, but I have always been a creature of habit, and have been using ON 100% as well as Biotest creatine for a couple of years now, and both have done well for me.

But I have been a member since 03 (mainly reading) and have seen this place grow like a weed. So when it comes time to order up my new batch of supps I am thinking of ordering up from Atlarge, but I want to know why? I know nothing is a gurantee, but why would I enjoy Nitrean more than ON and your creatine more than biotest?

Lones Green
01-28-2008, 12:49 PM
im not too sure what biotest creatine is. creatine 500 is just your straight up creapure creatine monohydrate, can't go wrong with it. i've never seen biotest creatine and i'd put money on that creatine 500 is cheaper than biotest. i could be completely wrong with those statements.

protein wise nitrean is superior to ON whey protein in taste. either of the 3 flavors will taste better than the ON flavors. nitrean is cheaper than going to your local GNC and buying a container the same size of ON protein. you cut out the middle man and get it straight from atlarge. the most important thing that makes nitrean superior to ON protein is it's protein matrix. nitrean dosen't just contain whey, it contains whey, egg, and casein proteins. this allows for a better absorption rate than just straight whey protein, and feeds your body with aminos for a longer period of time. there are dozens of people on this site who have switched to nitrean and won't go back.

sorry if you wanted to answer this chris, i'm bored at work. :p

FREAKZILLA
01-28-2008, 01:16 PM
I get 500g of my biotest creatine for about 12 bucks.

The taste of ON is why I purchase it, that and its a great product. And I get it online so I do not pay any middleman. Although the price went up a bit recently so I am open to trying Nitrean.

phatmike
01-28-2008, 01:16 PM
The creatine from Biotest and ALN are going to be comparable products. Nitrean IMO is a much better product than ON. You can search around here or read the product page to read the reasons why a protein blend is better than whey alone. The flavors are great also.

Not much else I can tell you, other than Chris and Daniel are stand up guys who take care of their customers and sell a top notch product at a very competitive price.

KingWilder
01-28-2008, 02:07 PM
I used ON for about 3 years before switching and I can tell you that hands down Nitrean tastes better

as far as the creatine goes, I use ALN's as well just because it's decently priced and effective and I'm ordering stuff from them anyway, so why not?

chris mason
01-28-2008, 02:08 PM
I get 500g of my biotest creatine for about 12 bucks.

The taste of ON is why I purchase it, that and its a great product. And I get it online so I do not pay any middleman. Although the price went up a bit recently so I am open to trying Nitrean.

Your answer:

Why do you do you supplement with protein?

Answer: To increase your daily intake of protein thus providing amino acids when needed for muscle repair and growth.

Nitrean's blend of whey, casein, and egg will provide for a better net retention of protein ingested on a gram for gram basis when compared to any whey only product. This is not speculation, it is a lab proven fact.

Nitrean also tastes quite good.

That said, if the only reason you are supplementing with protein is because of taste you are missing the whole point.

Do yourself a favor and get some Nitrean.

chris mason
01-28-2008, 02:09 PM
im not too sure what biotest creatine is. creatine 500 is just your straight up creapure creatine monohydrate, can't go wrong with it. i've never seen biotest creatine and i'd put money on that creatine 500 is cheaper than biotest. i could be completely wrong with those statements.

protein wise nitrean is superior to ON whey protein in taste. either of the 3 flavors will taste better than the ON flavors. nitrean is cheaper than going to your local GNC and buying a container the same size of ON protein. you cut out the middle man and get it straight from atlarge. the most important thing that makes nitrean superior to ON protein is it's protein matrix. nitrean dosen't just contain whey, it contains whey, egg, and casein proteins. this allows for a better absorption rate than just straight whey protein, and feeds your body with aminos for a longer period of time. there are dozens of people on this site who have switched to nitrean and won't go back.

Thanks!

FREAKZILLA
01-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Chris and Lones

Both points well taken. Like I said my ON has been upped in price, as all wheys have from what I understand. But I will definatly understand. I think I may pick up some ETS as well.

Chris, what is the usual shipping time to California, Los Angeles to be exact. And, is there a discount if I buy three Nitreans at once?

PhilsterT
01-28-2008, 03:42 PM
The question should be "why wouldn't you"? It never hurts to try anything and then make your own decisions.

chris mason
01-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Chris and Lones

Both points well taken. Like I said my ON has been upped in price, as all wheys have from what I understand. But I will definatly understand. I think I may pick up some ETS as well.

Chris, what is the usual shipping time to California, Los Angeles to be exact. And, is there a discount if I buy three Nitreans at once?

Shipping is based upon weight in the continental US.

1 Nitrean = $6.95
2-3 = $9.95
4 or more = $13.95

You do get a discount for buying more than one Nitrean.

1 = regular price
2 = $2 off each
3 or more = $3 off each

FREAKZILLA
01-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Im gonna order 2 -1 chocolate and 1 straw. I am also throwing in some ETS.

chris mason
01-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Im gonna order 2 -1 chocolate and 1 straw. I am also throwing in some ETS.

Excellent, thank you!

Ben Moore
01-29-2008, 09:07 AM
You won't be disappointed!

LouPac
01-30-2008, 03:10 AM
You won't be disappointed!

Seriously, I was hesitant to try At Large products at first, but now I can't ever imagine switching to anything else.

chris taylor
01-30-2008, 04:51 AM
Atlarge has without a doubt the best bioavailable protien I have even used in my 18 yrs of competitive lifting and training. It is well worth the price since what your getting is netting more protien intake....

CT

FREAKZILLA
02-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Well today was the day. I placed my first order!

1 2.2 tub of Vanilla Nitrean and 1 2.2 lb of Chocolate, I also ordered 2 bottles of the fish oil, cause I go through them like pop rocks lol. I am anxious to try your products and I am sure I will become a regular user as many before me.

ZenMonkey
02-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Atlarge is nice because they carry the only things you need (if you need any at all) It is the one stop shop with a great product, prices and great customer service. Nitrean also has slow release proteins as well whereas regular whey does not.

HP666
02-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Simply the best supplement company you can find; period. Quality products that WORK and are tested by the guys who own the company. Guys who actually care about the stuff they produce as well as their customers. # 1 products, # 1 customer service. This ain't some skinny guy in a dinner jacket with a pirate beard and mustache who advertises more than Pepsi selling you garbage that don't work at a price that will empty your wallet.

At Large is the REAL DEAL. I would never, WILL never, buy supplements from another company ever again.

The Bran Man
02-06-2008, 08:19 PM

Pretty sure I picked up ON @ GNC the other day for $31 bucks 5lb

Travis Bell
02-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Well today was the day. I placed my first order!

1 2.2 tub of Vanilla Nitrean and 1 2.2 lb of Chocolate, I also ordered 2 bottles of the fish oil, cause I go through them like pop rocks lol. I am anxious to try your products and I am sure I will become a regular user as many before me.

You definatly won't be dissapointed. Once I went to Nitrean I never went back. I recently began using Opticen as my post workout meal and have really enjoyed it. I've been taking the ETS for quite some time for a slightly bum shoulder and can tell you for sure that it greatly helps with the inflamation and DOMS post workout. Helps you sleep better too.

Just to add this though, I believe a portion of every dollar spent with ALN goes towards supporting strength sports. Who doesnt like knowing they are supporting their sport while getting some great protein also?

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-07-2008, 06:28 AM
No Im not here to insult the product. I do want to try your product, but I have always been a creature of habit, and have been using ON 100% as well as Biotest creatine for a couple of years now, and both have done well for me.

But I have been a member since 03 (mainly reading) and have seen this place grow like a weed. So when it comes time to order up my new batch of supps I am thinking of ordering up from Atlarge, but I want to know why? I know nothing is a gurantee, but why would I enjoy Nitrean more than ON and your creatine more than biotest?

One of the many reasons:
1. AtLarge Nutrition supports/sponsors many Powerlifting meets. This is a huge difference from other nutritional companies. Just look in PLUSA!

My favorite is the MAXIMUM MASS STACK

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNxw8hgvlM

LoneJeeper
02-13-2008, 05:05 PM
I gotta say I had the 'too good to be true' mantra in the back of my numb skull when I first ordered.

I am now hopelessly addicted to ETS and the taste of Nitrean.

kd

chris mason
02-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Awesome! Thanks all!

Yes, we spend a HUGE portion of our net profits on supporting strength sports and powerlifting in specific. Why? I LOVE all things strength related.

AtLarge only sells products I use. Nothing else. That should be sufficient incentive right there. Why? I want to be as big and strong as possible and use supplements to that end. If I find something that works I use it and sell it. If it doesn't, no matter how much profit we would make, we don't sell it.

Simple. Truthful. Quality products at a reasonable price.

Chris

FREAKZILLA
02-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, I recieved my Nitrean today made a shake as my evning snack with 1oz of roasted almonds.

I put 2 scoops with 9 oz of 1% milk and I must say, pretty damn good product gentleman! I am definatly a fan, and cant wait to try to Vanilla.

Chis and Daniel, BRAVO!

chris mason
02-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Well, I recieved my Nitrean today made a shake as my evning snack with 1oz of roasted almonds.

I put 2 scoops with 9 oz of 1% milk and I must say, pretty damn good product gentleman! I am definatly a fan, and cant wait to try to Vanilla.

Chis and Daniel, BRAVO!

Thank you!

Try ETS, RESULTS, and the rest of our product line and you will be just as happy.

For anyone reading this, if you use Nitrean you should definitely use ETS and RESULTS. I use all 3 daily and I think what I have to show for it speaks for itself.

Chris