PDA

View Full Version : Well here goes....

Trevorthefatguy
01-31-2008, 12:24 AM
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if i could get a few tips on a bulking diet since i have decided to start trying to build muscle.

I joined a while back and now after losing almost 100 pounds i am ready to begin building muscle. Part of the reason is because i still have a high body fat and want to try and lean it out. I don't know much on bulking just yet but i have been reading around. I already lift weights 4 times a week, but i never ate enough for me to actually put on muscle. Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated

my stats
height 5'10''
weight 147ish.
age 20

As far as lifts go, im still working on a perfect routine, but once again any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Trevor

JDaws
01-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Do you know what your body fat % is? Because I'm the same height as you at 168.5 lbs, and mine's not very high.

Just keep reading threads on bulking and you'll find it's not very hard. Lift heavy and find out how many cals you'll need to gain weight. I think you should start at 3000 cals a day for two weeks, if your not gaining weight..then increase it each week until you know what you need. Someone with more experience might be able to help more. But if you havn't already, use Fitday.com to count cals. Just make sure to get enough protein....and also...what routine are you doing?

kcurrin
02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Best advice I can give you is to search the boards. You'll find plenty of good stuff.