PDA

View Full Version : Tried Opticen Today

cjones5632
02-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Three scoops is pretty thick, filled up my shaker with water. Great taste and mixed well. May have to use my turbo shaker or go with two scoops in my other shaker.
I also started my Thermocin this morning, I seemed to have a lot more energy in the gym. No problems with shaking as some others have reported.
Thanks At Large for some more great products.

The Bran Man
02-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Three scoops is pretty thick, filled up my shaker with water. Great taste and mixed well. May have to use my turbo shaker or go with two scoops in my other shaker.
I also started my Thermocin this morning, I seemed to have a lot more energy in the gym. No problems with shaking as some others have reported.

Keep it coming, I will be meting my atlarge products soon. Love to here about it.

cjones5632
02-01-2008, 10:12 AM
What did you order? All I have tried is Nitrean, Opticen and Thermocin. All three are great. I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.

chris mason
02-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Yeah, you need about 20 oz. of water for 3 scoops of Opticen in my opinion. Otherwise it gets a touch thick.

Ben Moore
02-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Really, 16 oz in a blender seemed ok for me. Add a banana and some PB and we're good...;)

chris mason
02-02-2008, 06:09 AM
Really, 16 oz in a blender seemed ok for me. Add a banana and some PB and we're good...;)

Good point. When I am cutting I like it a bit thicker.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-07-2008, 10:11 AM

Opticen is a great PWO(post-workout nutrition). Try using to two scoops in the turbo shaker:http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=14

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.youtube.com/user/NASAKYCHAIRMAN

GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?