PDA

View Full Version : Why is Fat Free Mayonnaise better?

Decent
02-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I've seen "Fat Free Mayonnaise" used in some recipes here, and it's listed in the "what a bodybuilder eats" (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565) thread, but I don't understand why. It's listed as having zero carbs, fat, or protein, and it uses high fructose corn syrup. Real mayo has more egg yolk and tastes better. I don't understand why fat free is supposed to be better.

Is there a good article that breaks this down?

Thanks

deeder
02-02-2008, 11:27 PM
It's better because it's low cal..

And uhh... tastes like crap.

Be a man... Eat real mayo!

Fuzzy
02-02-2008, 11:48 PM
My mom refuses to by anything 'low fat.' and I agree, I am better of eating good quality food then whatever chemicals and crappy subsitutes were used in the low fat mayo.

deeder
02-02-2008, 11:49 PM
My mom refuses to by anything 'low fat.' and I agree, I am better of eating good quality food then whatever chemicals and crappy subsitutes were used in the low fat mayo.

Your mom sounds like my kind of woman!!! Wanna hook me up!?

Fuzzy
02-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Your mom sounds like my kind of woman!!! Wanna hook me up!?

Dude, she will feed anyone if they asked.

Once, at a rowing event, ther was this group buffet were everoyne brings a plate, naturally my mother brought enough food to feed everyone single handedly.

There were some school boarders there, who were given insturctions that they were not aloud to eat from the table and had to wait for their crummy boarding house food. My mom would have non of it, she sat a dozen of them down and made sure they finished a plate atleast.

If you ever find yourself in South Australia deeder you will have your caloric needs covered that's for sure.

I didn't achieve my petite frame without eating alot.

deeder
02-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Dude, she will feed anyone if they asked.

Once, at a rowing event, ther was this group buffet were everoyne brings a plate, naturally my mother brought enough food to feed everyone single handedly.

There were some school boarders there, who were given insturctions that they were not aloud to eat from the table and had to wait for their crummy boarding house food. My mom would have non of it, she sat a dozen of them down and made sure they finished a plate atleast.

If you ever find yourself in South Australia deeder you will have your caloric needs covered that's for sure.

I didn't achieve my petite frame without eating alot.

If I ever find myself in Australia you'll be the first guy I look up!!

Oh, and if you happen to know Mike from Australia tell him to email me.. I worked with him one summer :p